Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for anyone who knows about a T/E ratio test

saucemoney

recently my felony probation tested me for steroids because i was the biggest dude on probation at 22 years old, i was 230 lean/not ripped and was pretty strong for my age. they sent me to jail for 2 weeks for a positive test result and forced me to come off which was horrible. i was on 250mgs of test for a looong time and was getting continuos gains out of it. the last month before they tested me i added in m-drol and p-plex. when my results came back my T/E ratio was 6 and i came up for 3 other compounds from the prohormones which looked like i was juicing my balls off. anyway i was thinking the prohormones raised me test level up to 6 along with 250mgs of test. so i was thinking if i went back on in a few months at just 250mgs i probably would be under the radar at a level of 4 which is below the cut off for a positive. this test was comparable to WADA aint doping test they give to the olympians. why they took so much interest in me i dont know but what im asking is,since test isnt actually a man made AAS, i think i can cruise and be safe at 250mgs of test enanthate because they couldnt tell the ester i was taking only that i had a high level of test along with the compounds the prohormones made the test detect.

Are you serious? Come on man get threw probation and do what the heck you want. But while on probation they are going to be all over you! Soon you will become and example not an exeption! Just my 2c from an older guy...

yeah i know a part of me says that too, im just angry because im a fuckin adult and i should be able to elivate my hormones if i want but i know your right. i just dont wanna believe it. i just tired of being in the system its been 4 years.

yeah i know a part of me says that too, im just angry because im a fuckin adult and i should be able to elivate my hormones if i want but i know your right. i just dont wanna believe it. i just tired of being in the system its been 4 years.

Ok I am not judging you this is the law, you broke it and that is why you are not supposed to be elevating your hormones. If you had not broken the law you simply would not be under the scrutiny you currently are. Do you feel its worth having your probation extended?
BTW crusing on test at the age of 22 may make you look awesome, but the reality is when you are my age you better like sticking yourself because you will be doing it once a week until you die...

Top Bottom