Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try liquid cabergoline (Dostinex)???

black sheep said:
PNP is selling their product at .5mg/ml 30ml. That is 15mg of Cabaser for $90. That is no deal, especially risking it not being legit. I ordered real cabaser from the following people. It took 2 weeks to get it, but I got it.

20 Tabs x 1mg per tab = 20mg for $75 + 20 shipping. You get more for the same as PNP and you are sure it is real. They also have higher dosage tabs too.

http://www.aurapharm.com/cabergoline.htm

I feel the same as you do. 3 bottles of cabaser with 20 pills each at double the dosage as dostinex is a good deal. No contest and the shipping is irrelevant based on the price difference

Last edited:
supreme said:
Awesome info Junk! - That's why I always ask first before ordering

Thanks! karma heading your way!

I wouldnt be so quick to give karma as this information he provided is false. Check out the link i provided.

DESCRIPTION

DOSTINEX Tablets contain cabergoline, a dopamine receptor agonist. The chemical name for cabergoline is 1-[(6-allylergolin8b-yl)-carbonyl]-1-[3-(dimethylamino) propyl]-3-ethylurea. Its empirical formula is C26H37N5O2, and its molecular weight is 451.62.

Cabergoline is a white powder soluble in ethyl alcohol, chloroform, and N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF); slightly soluble in 0.1N hydrochloric acid; very slightly soluble in n-hexane; and insoluble in water.

DOSTINEX Tablets, for oral administration, contain 0.5 mg of cabergoline. Inactive ingredients consist of leucine, USP, and lactose, NF.

O.k. maybe I jumped the gun a little with the karma, but it was nice effort.

Galaxy, I know you really like PNP products and obviously you know yor chemistry (I doubt you were born looking like your avatar) so have you personally used PNP caberogline?? Your reccomendation is good enough for me.

Thanks for the help!

S

JustGottaKnow said:
Like I said, I guess no one wants to listen but just continue the hype of the thread, I'm still waiting for it to match it's claims. I got mine from dostinex.net, came in 3 days. It's legit. But it isn't what it's made out to be. Still waiting for the intense multiple orgasms among other claims.....
I got pnp and I believe the liquid is waste. Now I got from aurapharm and
I dont see the effects being touted (multi orgam, etc.) so I'm also disappointed.
More BS hype, it seems. Until the next "wonder drug" for us to buy!

supreme said:
O.k. maybe I jumped the gun a little with the karma, but it was nice effort.

Galaxy, I know you really like PNP products and obviously you know yor chemistry (I doubt you were born looking like your avatar) so have you personally used PNP caberogline?? Your reccomendation is good enough for me.

Thanks for the help!

S

I give them both credit
Junk has low bodyfat
Galaxy is massive

One guy said he saw nothing out of either so It just one of those things that different per person.

K to both for contributing

No ive never used it as im always on test and i love proviron. Ive only used the nolva, clomid, and liquidex. Only probably i had was the nolva would clog even on an 18g so it was a pain in the ass.

Liquid dostinex is not stable. I buy the tablets without a prescription here safestonlinepharmacy.com hope this helps you.

Top Bottom