Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try this before?

lifthard2005

any sides? did the winstrol keep progesterone activity down?

wk 1-8 prop @ 100mg ed
wk 1-6 npp @ 75mg ed
wk 1-6 tren a @ 75mg ed
wk 1-6 winstrol @ 100mg ed

wk 1-12 prop @ 100mg ed
wk 1-6 npp @ 75mg ed
wk 1-6 tren a @ 75mg ed
wk 1-8 winstrol @ 100mg ed
wk 5-11 Eq @ 400 - 600mg weekly

Ralkoh said:
wk 1-12 prop @ 100mg ed
wk 1-6 npp @ 75mg ed
wk 1-6 tren a @ 75mg ed
wk 1-8 winstrol @ 100mg ed
wk 5-11 Eq @ 400 - 600mg weekly

EQ doesnt full show its benefits until week 7 or 8 so i disagree with that add-in. I have been on eq for 8 weeks now and plan on staying on for 26 weeks at 600mg/wk.

lifthard2005 said:
EQ doesnt full show its benefits until week 7 or 8 so i disagree with that add-in. I have been on eq for 8 weeks now and plan on staying on for 26 weeks at 600mg/wk.

Maybe you just have bad receptors no dis-repect :(

Peace

lifthard2005 said:

26 weeks dam bro. I haven't read that much about Eq but i do know the basics. How is Eq gonna effect you positively and negatively, pct in the long run?

I was contemplating something like yours but i'm not sure yet. I'm looking for some advice good bro?

DLine

I'm also planning on staying on my EQ @ 500-600 for a long time (5-6 months) As far as being on that long, I think EQ is pretty much designed for this type of "cycling". It takes about 2 months to really kick in, and it's a mild anabolic with a very mild side effect profile, so if you're going to cruise on anything for a long time, EQ would be my choice.

Lifthard, as for your original question, after my last run with tren I'm never running it again without cabergoline. I always run it with winstrol, masteron, or both, but I'm not taking any chances with that damned progestational gyno anymore.

52_21_30 said:
I'm also planning on staying on my EQ @ 500-600 for a long time (5-6 months) As far as being on that long, I think EQ is pretty much designed for this type of "cycling". It takes about 2 months to really kick in, and it's a mild anabolic with a very mild side effect profile, so if you're going to cruise on anything for a long time, EQ would be my choice.

Lifthard, as for your original question, after my last run with tren I'm never running it again without cabergoline. I always run it with winstrol, masteron, or both, but I'm not taking any chances with that damned progestational gyno anymore.

Good Look 52_21_30. no real sides beside anxiety? Define mild sides. AIFM more than enough? I thought you had already started you EQ bridge. Hows that coming?

DLine

dline said:
Good Look 52_21_30. no real sides beside anxiety? Define mild sides. AIFM more than enough? I thought you had already started you EQ bridge. Hows that coming?

DLine

Exactly, no real sides besides anxiety. I did get anxiety VERY BAD the last time I use it, but I was also stacking with anadrol (another POTENT polycythemic agent) and tren. So that was just a recipe for disaster as far as sides are concerned. AIFM would be enough for any estrogen issues (EQ does aromatize, but very very slightly). If you want something for libido that's not test, I'd recommend 50 mg of Proviron daily.

And yea, I'm heading into week 3 of my "bridge" (600 EQ weekly, 250 sust weekly, 60 anavar daily). Down to 270 from 290 running on no more than 100 g carbs.

52_21_30 said:
Exactly, no real sides besides anxiety. I did get anxiety VERY BAD the last time I use it, but I was also stacking with anadrol (another POTENT polycythemic agent) and tren. So that was just a recipe for disaster as far as sides are concerned. AIFM would be enough for any estrogen issues (EQ does aromatize, but very very slightly). If you want something for libido that's not test, I'd recommend 50 mg of Proviron daily.

And yea, I'm heading into week 3 of my "bridge" (600 EQ weekly, 250 sust weekly, 60 anavar daily). Down to 270 from 290 running on no more than 100 g carbs.

Glad to hear you progress bro!!

DLine

Top Bottom