Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have success with China winny tabs by themselves??

Contender30.1

WAssup All, I have 100 of those china 50mg winny tabs. And want to just do a cycle of that.. since I am in school now and dont have the time to be bulking..

I was just gonna do 1 tab a day for 8 weeks or so.

Anyone done this and what can I expect

Im 5'10 170 low bodyfat.

thanx fellas

I have never done such a cycle and never will. Winny is toxic and 17aa. If you are going to take it stack it with deca if you lke and dont eat those pills for more than 5 weeks....my opinion;)

I know what kind of drug winny is. Your a pussy man. Your liver can take alot more than you think...

Next time dont reply if you dont fit the question!

bump!

.Your a pussy man.

Fuck you dip shit!! I was giving you my opinion nothing more, nothing less. I was in no way trying to disrespect you or your question. Why don't you do a real cycle........... pussy!!

What kind of a question is that anyway? If you knew your ass from your elbow you would know what to expect from a winny cycle...maybe do a search beat off:die:

-lata shit brick-

Oh yeah I almost forgot, leave the bullshit else where or go to a different board.

Thanx Killa for the back

-what bitch! what!-

No shit! Your busting his balls cause he gave his opinion?

Swallow your pride and apologize. You need respect on this board if you want some good feedback and your on a trail that aint gonna get you shit.

Now I could bust your balls too and say that your are doing a skinny boys cycle who is afraid of darts, but I wont.

If its all you got then your liver will be fine through the 100. Just dont expect a whole lot.
Good luck!

chill the fuk out.. I thought you were flamin on me... If not than forget what I said.... sorry dude.

Listen man Im 5'10 170.. some weeks Im ever 180.. I am big at my hight.. everything is in proportion I look fuckin ripped walking up the beach in the sunlight and shit...

I want to get alittle more definetion in my abs ..

I have done test deca winny primo.. Ive been around man..

I get too big on test.. and deca gives me deca dick and I dont want to have to worry about gyno..

I am not a fuckin bodybuilder.. I just want some ripped abs and some extra pumps in the gym

Im gonna start the winny tomorrow by itself and Ill keep ya all updated.

man I must asking for people that have done the cycle already!!!!!!

I am not scared of darts at all. Never have been. I jsut dont want test or deca..

I will do that in the winter time.. it is still summer so I want to cut up even more

Top Bottom