Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever had a hernia(SP?) or know what it feels like?

S

solidj55

Im just curious because Ive had some weird sensations today after squatting heavy yesterday. I hate to tell to much lol but my testicals have had a feeling every now and then like there is a pulling type feeling in them. It doesnt really hurt its just a strange sensation. The feeling is also in the area around the pubis. Like I said it doesnt hurt but just occasionally a pulling type feeling. Anyway any info would be appreciated. Its not even when Im straining either. I didnt lift today but had to lift some heavy boxes and shit at work and had no sensation at all. But I was walking to my car tonight and felt it. I dont know, Im going to give it a few days and see what happens.

I have been havin the same thing. I had an umbilical hernia and it didnt feel like this. I have been heavy on squats, deadlifts and leg presses, maybe thats it. As long as when you cough you dont feel a protrusion in your groin area up behind your testes I think it is fine. I am goin to the Doc though to get mine checked just to be safe. Good luck.

Let me know how it turns out lol, I dont want to go to the doc.

Have you done any research on osteitis pubis? If not, you should. Your symptoms sound similar to some of OP's.

I'm currently suffering from OP and its completely wiped out my lower-body training. Its quite serious - ie. bone being pulled from the pubis - so for your benefit, get it checked out by a sports physician or physio.

Top Bottom