Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Strenght gain outpaces recovery gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoboy

the strenght gains i got on var (especially the ability to pull out those extra 2 or 3 reps like a machine) are amazing. amazing enuf to then send me into overtrained catabolic state. I find when on var (not when off), I have to work at less then I'm capable of in order to grow.

anybody else experience this?

geoboy said:
the strenght gains i got on var (especially the ability to pull out those extra 2 or 3 reps like a machine) are amazing. amazing enuf to then send me into overtrained catabolic state. I find when on var (not when off), I have to work at less then I'm capable of in order to grow.

anybody else experience this?

what kind of var are you on? How much per day?

How is it that you are squeezing out those last 2 or 3 reps "like a machine", and the gains are "amazing", yet you feel you are "over-training, and are in a catabolic state" while ON anavar of all things???? What you just said makes zero sense bro. If you are over-training now on Anavar( I doubt you are, according to what you just wrote), then there is no way that you wouldn't be over-training when off of it.

Atomic Punk said:
How is it that you are squeezing out those last 2 or 3 reps "like a machine", and the gains are "amazing", yet you feel you are "over-training, and are in a catabolic state" while ON anavar of all things???? What you just said makes zero sense bro. If you are over-training now on Anavar( I doubt you are, according to what you just wrote), then there is no way that you wouldn't be over-training when off of it.

I'll type slowly so you can keep up.

1) as the var kicks in over first 2 or 3 weeks, strength increases. you feel strong, so you pull those extra 3 or 4 reps at _much_ higher weights than normal. this is a gain, right? THEN, as a result of this over-exertion, body goes into catabolic overtrained state (flat, no pump, elevated heart rate, insomnia, etc etc etc). after short period of recovery (4-6 days), back to the salt-mine.

2) when off, strength is normal. working at non-enhanced max (weight and reps), body does not go into overtrained state. IOW, work able to be performed does not exceed ability to recover from said work.

now you get it?
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

-

Last edited:
well said geoboy!! but... I have not yet used anavar- although fina does give impressive strength gains and sometimes my recovery does cannot keep up and i get DOMS after every workout- What i have done is that- i've cut my training time in gym back, and reduced to 3 times per week. works great for me!

geoboy said:

I'll type slowly so you can keep up.

1) as the var kicks in over first 2 or 3 weeks, strength increases. you feel strong, so you pull those extra 3 or 4 reps at _much_ higher weights than normal. this is a gain, right? THEN, as a result of this over-exertion, body goes into catabolic overtrained state (flat, no pump, elevated heart rate, insomnia, etc etc etc). after short period of recovery (4-6 days), back to the salt-mine.

2) when off, strength is normal. working at non-enhanced max (weight and reps), body does not go into overtrained state. IOW, work able to be performed does not exceed ability to recover from said work.

now you get it?
I can eplain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

-

LOL, Funny stuff.

Overalli have to agree with you 100%. I seem to suffer from the same problem. My strenght gains go up and i have so much energy in the gym i end up overtraining while "on". I guess higher dosages is where it's at to speed recovery.

Use the extra energy for more weight, not more reps. Its that simple.

anabolicmd said:
Use the extra energy for more weight, not more reps. Its that simple.

The workload remais the same in the scenario you proposed.

Whether i do 2 reps with 225 or 4 with 215 does not really matter all that much, in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom