Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar on IF

W89

Hey guys,

I'm looking to make strength gains on anavar whilst on Intermittent Fasting. Is it still wise to split the dose and take half of it in the am during the fasted state?

Planning to take half (25mg) as soon as I wake up, along with 10gr BCAA.

Thanks, W

Anavar has a short half life so you should always split up your dosage into an AM and PM dosage. I would take your first dosage as soon as you wake up and your second dosage around 12 hours later.

I personally am not a fan of intermittent fasting. Look into carb cycling instead. It will be much easier to make strength gains while on a carb cycling diet, with much less risk of loosing muscle mass. Here is an article I wrote that explains how to set up a carb cycling diet: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling...87129810020188099:hpn2ex1cz6m&cof=FORID:11&q=

Anavar has a short half life so you should always split up your dosage into an AM and PM dosage. I would take your first dosage as soon as you wake up and your second dosage around 12 hours later.

I personally am not a fan of intermittent fasting. Look into carb cycling instead. It will be much easier to make strength gains while on a carb cycling diet, with much less risk of loosing muscle mass. Here is an article I wrote that explains how to set up a carb cycling diet: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Alright thanks man, I believe I've seen a youtube video of you explaining about taking orals. I'll continue doing IF, used to do carb cycling the way you've explained but this lifestyle suits me rather well. Well written though :)

i've never understood timing steroids like that. there are some people who think that if you take orals on an empty stomach when you get up that it will be more effective. a lot of bro science out there

the only truth is that peperine can help make your steroids more effective. this is why you see that ingredient in supplements to help better absoroption. n2guard has that ingredient so taking it with your var will make it more effective

Due to the short half life of anavar, it is best to split the dosage in two parts, one taken in the morning, and the other one taken in the evening. This way you will achieve the most stable level of the active substance in the blood, and the best results.

Split up your dose for sure. If you start to have stomach issues from taking it on an empty stomach you will have to decide if IF or anavar is more important.

i've never understood timing steroids like that. there are some people who think that if you take orals on an empty stomach when you get up that it will be more effective. a lot of bro science out there

the only truth is that peperine can help make your steroids more effective. this is why you see that ingredient in supplements to help better absoroption. n2guard has that ingredient so taking it with your var will make it more effective

I'm not really into broscience, the reason I'd take it in the am would be because of its halflife.

However, I'm not sure if taking Anavar on an empty stomach whilst still fasting for another 6 hours or so would make sense since the only nutrients I'll get inside are some BCAA's

Top Bottom