Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol VS Dbol

have you taken either

• Both, Anadrol and Dbol

Votes: 57 31.0%
  • Anadrol only

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dbol only

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • neither, I'm afraid of orals

Votes: 27 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a very simple answer to ur question...

ITS WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOUR BODY
this is soo pointless...no one else expierences mean jack for u... all that matters is how YOU re act to it

I liek them both, but i felt getter gains off dbol than off of drol. I had no appetite on 100mg drol and wanst getting bigger or stronger (wasnt eating much at all and doing cardio)......but i found out drol is the best thing to cut fat with.

Anadrol causes to many problems for the liver or could cause I guess I should say. I always choose the Dbol over the Anadrol unless, it is for a simple 4-5 wk pump. Then I will take the Abombs.

anadrol for strength, but at a cost! water retention, damage to liver, roid rage, hairloss and prone to losing all gains after use. anabol or d-bol, one of the best AS on the market, the sides are a lot less than anadrol, you keep most of your gains and is great to use on its own or stacked with other AS, my favourite by far.

yomama said:
Holly shit, is this all? Only a few people voted. They cant possibly mean you guys never use oral?!
No never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom