Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all. Please Read! Very Important!!!

Maxx Out

Hello all! This is the first time I've been back and also my first post since last week. The reason being is that my grandfather had been sick and has just passed away this Monday. He was one of my best friends! He basically raised me from when I was a little kid. We used to do everything together. The love I have for him is beyond explanation!

I just want everyone to know that you have to make the best of the time that you have with your loved ones because things happen so quick and catch you off guard. My gramps was admitted to the hospital on Wed. for just a few small problems(not anything major or anything that he didn't have before) and ended up getting a stomache infection (c. diff. virus I beleive) and died on Monday. That fuckin' infection spread so quick that he didn't even have a chance.

Well, I'm sorry for not writing about aas and I know I could have put it in the chat part of this site but I never talk w/any of those other members. You guys are my real any only family on the net and that's why I shared this experience with you. Beleive me, it hurts just writing about it.

God Bless

P.S.

Mods please don't delete this thread and if you all could say a prayer for him and your loved ones it would mean the world to me!

Maxx >>>>>

Sorry to hear that. I never had the experience of a Grandfather. My dads mom and dad were killed in a auto accident when he was only three moths old.:bawling:

Maxx, good to have you back, bro. So sorry for your loss. Dont worry about putting this on the chat board.... this is where some of your true bros are we wouldn't have seen this over there so, i dont think any of the mods will move this.

One minute you're here and the next you're not..... i know it all too well. I'm glad you were such a big part of eachother's lives.... i'm sure you'll miss him. :(

hang in there, stay in the gym,

peace,
ragin'

MAXX OUT..my paryers are with you
Take time to greave!!! you have every right to feel sadness

Then move on keep him in your memories i'm sure he would want it that way

promet1

I will include a prayer for him in my daily prayers brother.

Just remember, everything that happens in your life, everyone that comes and goes, all your experiences....they all are meant to help you in some way. There is always a positive thing that we can get from any situation, the good ones and the bad ones. If you adopt this perception about life, you will lead a much fuller and happier life. You will grow and expand your wisdom....It's all about how YOU look at life. Discover yourself and you will discover what life is all about. Atleast, that's the way I look at it.

God bless you my friend.

No problem here

A prayer goes out to you and your grandfather. I will ask other mods ....leave this here, I know some people on the boards have a problem with this kind of thread, but if this is where a bro hangs (not in chat) This is where he wants to post to get this off hi chest. I have no problem with it at all.

God bless you and your family.:angel:

A prayer goes out for you and your g'pa.

And if anyone has a problem with this in the AS section....

....go F yourself. :finger:

Sometimes life is more important than AS.

mvmaxx said:
A prayer goes out for you and your g'pa.

And if anyone has a problem with this in the AS section....

....go F yourself. :finger:

Sometimes life is more important than AS.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!

Top Bottom