Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which ai

hando73

I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which there is a good chance I will due to the hcg I'm just trying to decide which one would be best
Arimidex adex letro or aromasin are there any others worth mentioning ?
What would be my best bet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you use an ai once you start getting gyno its too late. Read up on how they work and rethink your plan.

Any AI you listed will work fine for cycling.

Aromasin is the best of your list imo bro especially in PCT as it will help your recovery, and go for the best and purist around from USA peptides trust me they really work :D
If your concerned about gyno my friend than grab some letro, just to have on hand just in case

Oh and nick10 will save you 10% off the entire store as well ;)

Aromasin is the best of your list imo bro especially in PCT as it will help your recovery, and go for the best and purist around from USA peptides trust me they really work :D
If your concerned about gyno my friend than grab some letro, just to have on hand just in case

Oh and nick10 will save you 10% off the entire store as well ;)

I can def vouch for usa peps bro, used a lot of there Ai's and there top stuff

500mg per week is not really a high dose for 12 weeks. If you feel swolen nipples add some 20-40mg Tamoxifen. You dont need HCG in such a small Cycle.

I guarantee E will be elevated so why chance it? We see posts here everyday on cycles the same size crying they have to wear a bra.

As for HCG, its never necessary but it DOES increase your test levels if used on cycle and keeps testis working and thus from shrinking.

If you are looking for an all natural AI, mangosteen is apparently off the charts higher than anything natural at aromatase inhibiting...

Top Bottom