Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice please! Avoiding stretch marks on 2nd cycle after accutante, using test,eq,dbol, femara, synthol, creatine.

td1111

I have one month left of a doctor-supervised 6-month course of Accutane. I am about to begin my 2nd cycle, after gaining a solid 20-25lbs on my first one last year. I did not get any stretch marks the first time around using Primo, Eq, and Var, although my next cycle will be weeks 1-4 30mg dbol, weeks 1-10 test 500/wk and Eq 400/wk, using Femara, and I will likely use creatine again, and I want to try a small run of synthol on my biceps and calves.

After reading a lot of stories of regret regarding stretch marks, I'm going to liberally use a coca butter lotion for pregnant women as a preventative: http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?prid=451 I get the impression that I should at least wait till my accutane cycle is maybe 1 or 2 weeks away from completion, for health and skin elasticity reasons (although my blood tests revealed no liver problems from the accutane).

I know many people don't like synthol because of it's excessive use by a select few morons in the media, but I've heard of people using it conservatively to gain another inch or so on bi's and tri's. The reason I want to try it is because my biceps and calves have always lagged behind the rest of me, and even on cycle, I spend so much more energy on these areas, while holding back on the others in an endless effort to gain symmetry and proportion. If I use the synthol to gain a small 0.5 to 1 inches on my calves and biceps, when should I use it, and for how long? At what point in the cycle might give best results with the least chance of stretch marks?

Should I stretch the muscle fascia a fair amount with the synthol before I start the cycle?

Any advice or experiences would be very much appreciated! Thanks - TD

Some people are going to give you advice on things to use to help prevent and treat stretch marks, but it is my experience as well as many others that there is nothing you can do. It really all appears to be genetic. Some people's skin is just more prone than others. I got quite a few big stretch marks a long time ago when I first started lifting as a teen. I grew so fast. I tried everything, and even asked my dermatologist for help and he had me use retin-a for that. The retin-a did nothing, nor did the coca butter etc.

bro, why are you so impatient, you've only done 1 cylce, and you gained 20 lbs, that's great, why not see how you do with a couple more cycles, and just prioritize working your lagging bodyparts that you are considering doing synthol for, I personally wouldn't consider synthol until you've exhausted every other opportunity to bring up those lagging parts, dude, it can be done, change your workouts around and try some different approaches for your bis and calves, it will take time, but if you put your mind to it you can do anything

Wait...real people actually use synthol b/c they think it will actually be cosmetically pleasing! That's a good laugh

Top Bottom