Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice

tiago.santos

Hello, first of all I'm new in bodybuilding, I'm still a newbie, so don't judge me if I do stupid questions 🤣
So first question is, can I start with roids for a few months and then stop? It will affect my gains later or I'll keep it ?
Any of you guys, is using hemp protein? What do you guys think it's better, whey or hemp?
I'm also having a hard time to find out, what body shape I have, ectomorph/mesomorph , I don't know if it's important or not, but yea I still would like to know, do you know a way I can know it ?

Again, I'm sorry for the stupid questions, I'm new into this...

Thank you

Enviado do meu SM-G955F através do Tapatalk

Hello, first of all I'm new in bodybuilding, I'm still a newbie, so don't judge me if I do stupid questions 🤣
So first question is, can I start with roids for a few months and then stop? It will affect my gains later or I'll keep it ?
Any of you guys, is using hemp protein? What do you guys think it's better, whey or hemp?
I'm also having a hard time to find out, what body shape I have, ectomorph/mesomorph , I don't know if it's important or not, but yea I still would like to know, do you know a way I can know it ?

Again, I'm sorry for the stupid questions, I'm new into this...

Thank you

You sound young - how old are you?

Everyone was new at one point man. Just start by reading all the articles here and over at evolutionary.org. That will start to build up your knowledge.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

Thank you sir, this was really helpful, I started to go to the gym at age of 17 years old, I did it for about 5 months, and then stopped it, I still have my gains I didn't lost them ( and I eat a lot of shit ) I didn't got any kind of fat neither, that's why I'm motivated, to go back to the gym, I think I can get big fast, I'm 5'8, I'm a short guy, I don't want to look like a pitbull later neither

Top Bottom