Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and insomnia side-effects

antony215

Hello,
Good afternoon everyone, I'm 27 years old , 5'9 and weight 128 lbs, I definitely need to gain some weight, protein and eating like a horse is not helping so far. I'm considering running some test in small doses to see how my body reacts for weight gain, my only concern is that two years ago I was treated for insomnia and I was able to recover 100%.

Some info says AAS can cause insomnia and I was wondering if test is in that group and if used the crisis of insomnia I had, might comeback again, thank you.

The only steroid that can cause insomnia is trenbolone. No other steroid will have much effect on sleep.

It's often categorized as a steroid but it's actually an asthma drug - clenbuterol is one of the worst drugs for negatively impacting sleep.

Unless you use an absurd dosage of testosterone so that your blood pressure sky rockets, testosterone will have no impact on sleep and will not cause insomnia.

Make sure to use an AI like aromasin with your steroid cycle. An AI will keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. High estrogen levels can cause water retention which can increase blood pressure and negatively impact sleep.

There is 'trensomnia' but it does not happen to everyone.

The only reason why tren could impair everyone's sleep is due to excessive sweating. That stuff is horrible. You wake up drenched, rotate the pillows, sheets and hope that you will manage to sleep in until morning.

Top Bottom