Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

90 day transformation contest!!!!please read!!!!!!!!!

Well Dam JonnyRocks!
This is one very selfeless act on your part bro and I very much respect that!
I too am gonna donate but not telling anybody bur JR what. But I can tell you all, whoever wins and gets it will be very happy and very surprized!
My hats off to all my other bro mods on here and of course always for Nate and EF
A Gr8 Place to call Home!

Thanks Zed that means a lot!

This is going to be a great competition!!!!!:evil:

Does 90day start 1feb??i gonna run beast an ordering monday,iv done orals before am i still best runnin 2 day or go for 4??i ran androlics oxy before at 100mg day with no prob just thinking 2 mite be liw dose of beast,im gonna run all ntbm for pct,as thers a supplier in uk,pct advice for ntbm products appreciated so i know wat to order

Does 90day start 1feb??i gonna run beast an ordering monday,iv done orals before am i still best runnin 2 day or go for 4??i ran androlics oxy before at 100mg day with no prob just thinking 2 mite be liw dose of beast,im gonna run all ntbm for pct,as thers a supplier in uk,pct advice for ntbm products appreciated so i know wat to order

Yea Bro the 90 days starts on Feb 1st! Start up a new thread in the Anabolic Steroids section and ask your questions about cycle and PCT there bro! IMO You will get more help that way.

Thanks again for entering!

I'm debating. Started my cycle already after other one was cancelled. No idea how it will affect my progress after a month in cycle.

If any one the guys who were in it last year have any advice for a newbie that would be great

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

yoooo... whats up bros, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now, researching and what not. this sounds like a lot of fun and it couldn't of came at a better time, as I'm just about ready to begin my cycle. so u can count me in.

lol, I just realized that this is my first post here, ima be making a log sometime time soon so u guys will get to know me in no time :D

Top Bottom