Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week cycle after SARMs Triple Stack?

liquidmuscle

After i am done with my SARMs triple stack I am debating on whether or not I should give NPP a try for the first time. I was thinking of doing a 6 week cycle with all fast acting compounds. What do you guys think?

500mgs Test Prop, Shoot 100mg every Monday-Friday Week 1-6
300mgs NPP, Shoot 100mgs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday Week 1-6
50mg Winny Tab, 1 tab ed, half in a.m & half in p.m, Week 1-6

In the past I have ran many 6 week cycles, using homebrew tren, prop, im winny and had good quality gains. I have never used NPP but back in the day it was very popular, i don't hear much about it anymore though. What is everyones thoughts on doing something like this?

I like it. I would stretch it to 8 weeks if you could though. I think you could also just pin 1cc or 1.5cc of each EOD.

1-8 Test Prop 100-150mg/EOD
1-8 NPP 100-150mg/EOD
1-8 Winstrol 50mg/EOD

I like it. Do you have any experiences with NPP by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I am about ready to run it for the second time. It's great for bulking and stacking on strength and size, and you don't get a lot of the bloat that is associated with Deca. It is also a life saver for the joints, because lifting heavy will take it's toll after awhile. NPP and Winstrol should compliment each other very nicely in my opinion. Just make sure you have some Caber or Prami on hand and all will be great.

Top Bottom