Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 2nd cycle is ready to go...thoughts appreciated.

Here is what I have on the way:

15 amps of 250mg of Test E (Aburaihan Iran)
100 x 5mg British Dispensary Anabol
60 x 20mg Nolva
24 x 50mg Clomid

I am going to use one amp every 5 days for a total of 75 days on the test. This equates to 350mg/week of Test E.

The Dbol will be 20mg/ED for 25 days as a kickstarter. I

I have proviron on hand in case of bloat.

PCT will be Clomid and nolva for the 1st week, then Nolva for 3 additional weeks.

Don't tell me about HCG. I couldn't get it. I am hoping with a 10 weeker at low dose test, the clomid/nolva will be enough to get the body back to normal.

I will be starting this sometime around early June.

Thoughts??

Bluesman

Looks pretty basic and safe(nothin wrong with that). Just curious about how many mgs of test a week you ran your first go?

growthspurt said:
Looks pretty basic and safe(nothin wrong with that). Just curious about how many mgs of test a week you ran your first go?

How much test on the 1st cycle? That would be ZERO.
:)

1st cycle was Dbol/Proviron/winny. Gained about 16 pounds, 13 kept so far (10 days into PCT at the moment.)

Bluesman

Steve The Bluesman said:
How much test on the 1st cycle? That would be ZERO.
:)

1st cycle was Dbol/Proviron/winny. Gained about 16 pounds, 13 kept so far (10 days into PCT at the moment.)

Bluesman

No test your first time? Did you have blood work done after? You're ten days into PCT and you are going to start a second cycle when? I'm not trying to piss on your program, just wondering.

looks good bro.
do u have a secure e-mail. if u do, e-mail me. if not get one and e-mail me.. my addy is in my sig.
your gona love the test. the iranian test is gooood stuff.

growthspurt said:
No test your first time? Did you have blood work done after? You're ten days into PCT and you are going to start a second cycle when? I'm not trying to piss on your program, just wondering.

I am probably looking at early to mid June. Time on = time off.

Piss away, that is why I am asking. :)

Bluesman

sounds like a solid, gains keepable cycle, steve.......looking forward to hearing/seeing the result of it this fall.

Top Bottom