Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle newbie Q

Miwarob

First off, hello everyone, and thank you for any and all help and advice.

I've been lifting for several years now, but am still fairly new to juice. My first cycle was 40mg per day of just Dianabol for for 4 weeks back in October. Yes, I know just D-Bol isn't alone that great but my supplier screwed me on on the Test-E. This cycle was followed by taking November off, during which I did PCT of Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks. I had some great gains and I felt "recovered" after the 2nd week of PCT. On December 1st, I started 500mg weekly injections of Test-E. In January the doses were increased to 1500 mg per week. I have plenty of HCG and Nolvadex on hand.

Now, my question is, should I continue this cycle, tone it down, increases the doses, or start PCT? My plan was to either continue this cycle, throw in some Anadrol and Proviron along with HCG until Late May or....Take Feb off and possibly March to do some PCT and recovery. I want to keep making gains, but I don't want to crash hard after a 6 month cycle, or even worse stop my natural test production forever. I'm 28 years old BTW.

I've been lifting for several years now, but am still fairly new to juice. My first cycle was 40mg per day of just Dianabol for for 4 weeks back in October. Yes, I know just D-Bol isn't alone that great but my supplier screwed me on on the Test-E. This cycle was followed by taking November off, during which I did PCT of Nolvadex 20mg per day for 3 weeks. I had some great gains and I felt "recovered" after the 2nd week of PCT. On December 1st, I started 500mg weekly injections of Test-E. In January the doses were increased to 1500 mg per week. I have plenty of HCG and Nolvadex on hand.

Now, my question is, should I continue this cycle, tone it down, increases the doses, or start PCT? My plan was to either continue this cycle, throw in some Anadrol and Proviron along with HCG until Late May or....Take Feb off and possibly March to do some PCT and recovery. I want to keep making gains, but I don't want to crash hard after a 6 month cycle, or even worse stop my natural test production forever. I'm 28 years old BTW.

It sounds like you went from 40mgs/day of dbol to 500mgs test/wk to 1500mgs of test/week (over a gram). What was the reason you jumped from 500 to 1500 on your 2nd cycle?

You should consider cycling off after 10 weeks are done, use some clomid+nolvadex+arimidex for PCT, and possibly add some clenbuterol in the 1st 2 weeks.:)

WTF dude. why are you even running pct. you really havent been off yet since you started. if you do not want to be on for ever then you need to stop now run a real pct which you have not done yet. then stay off for the same amount of time you where on or longer before you start another cycle. and then the jump from 500mg to 1500mg. you are using gear like a crack head. if you dont start being more responsible with it you are going to fuck yourself all up permanently and lose all of your gains.

by the way there is nothing wrong with a 6wk dbol only cycle. plenty have done it with success.

what joe is trying to say here is...."welcome to EF, i'm glad you joined because you're doing it all wrong bro."

o yeh, by the way.... if you're tired of gettn screwed by you source. Then I recommend after you do your research here(cuz you need to do it judging by your thread)after that then go to thesourcecheck.com and they'll help you out with the rest:)

bro quit now and run a SOLID pct... do not EVER believe that time on= time off shit, its a good basic guideline but the only true way is bloodwork............. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE BOTTOM LINE.......... 2nd cycle up to 1500mg a week is such a bad idea that i wont even comment on that...
here is what you do,,, make sure you have clomid hcg and nolva first off, dont even think of otc pct lol then run a solid pct with above mentioned... pm me if you need help with setting it up doses ect..
I have run 6 month cycles and you are looking at a solid 30-40 day pct then bloodwork then at least a few months natty then more bloodwork..

you started off wrong so fix it now.. good luck bro pm me if you need help thats why we are here........

Looks like I'll be starting my PCT then. I plan on 50 mg of Nolvadex for weeks 1 through 2, along with 5000 iu of HCG for those weeks. Then weeks 3 through 4, use 20 mg of Nolva. After that take 4 weeks off. Does that sound about right guys?

Looks like I'll be starting my PCT then. I plan on 50 mg of Nolvadex for weeks 1 through 2, along with 5000 iu of HCG for those weeks. Then weeks 3 through 4, use 20 mg of Nolva. After that take 4 weeks off. Does that sound about right guys?

now your talking. hey i just read my previous post and it sounds like im being a dick. i didnt mean it that way it was more of a reaction of shock and consern.

study up before your next run man. and also it seems like you are in a hurry to get back on when you stop. you may want to consider shorter short estered cycles.

to a point the milder your cycle the easier the recovery.

1500 mg's a week?

Top Bottom