Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Advise, Test-Masteron-EQ-Proviron

is this individual of sound mind in wanting to do a cycle like this?

• if he does it right he should see some wonderful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pumping food into your stomach? Good luck with that lol never heard that one

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

r u serious? first of all if you hit someone with a steel pipe to the side of the head you are facing felony assault charges and possibly second degree murder charges.

and people who pull weapons in a street fight are pussies and are way more likely of being shot.

and no i don't want to do roids to win a street fight it's specifically for sanctioned MMA bouts.

but if it was? what would be wrong with it?

what is your motivation? just to look good? i don't see the how it could be the wrong attitude to want to get jacked to improve my fighting.

please explain, why is it the wrong attitude?

Because at your age you have plenty if natural test flowing thru your system,Why shut that off, see if you can win any fights after your HPTA is shut down, I have over 40Ys in this field so i know what i'm talking about! i have trained guys your age Intense training -Rest-Diet does wonders ,each one of them grew like a weed!

Your Body-Your decision.......Thats my 2 cents

If you were a vet, you never would have laid a cycle out like that.
So ya, its not because its too advanced, its just bad.

Using HCG throughout should keep your balls working, in theory preventing shutdown. Using it at a higher dose, in this case double dose (some people go crazy on their dosing, but the listed dosages are very effective), is said to 'Jump Start" your PCT, making it a much easier transition.

And I highly doubt you will be able to eat 6-7000cals a day for even a week. Certainly not of clean food!
Maybe if it is fuckin cookies with 800cals each.
Eat a ton of fiber or you will be shitting stones!

what about this?

12 weeks or 16 weeks test prop? at 700 mg week
16 weeks eq at 700 mg week
16 weeks masteron at 350 mg week.
16 weeks proviron at 700 mgs week
16 weeks hcg at 100 iu daily or 200 iu? ( are you saying i should double the dose?)

so what should my pct look like?

i read that it was supposed to be 50mg of arimidex for 2 weeks
followed by half that dose for another 2 weeks

and what else should i add?

keep in mind i am still debating what to do, maybe i will listen to you guys and do a simple cycle or maybe i will try a cycle with higher dosages to gain a ridiculous amount of weight and gorge myself on food for 16 weeks just to see what the fuck happens, if i do do it, it will be in the name of science.

In the name of science? Thats the stupidest thing iv ever heard, lets all raise our blood pressure possibly break out in acne possibly ruin my hpta and not have kids some day, its ok its all in the name of science

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

So your gonna shove a tube down your throat 3 times a day for 12 weeks?
what the fuck bro!?!

you gotta pay the cost to be the boss , and it really isn't that bad, once you bypass the esophagus there really is no gag reflex to overcome and the tube is actually pretty thin.

i could potentially force feed ten thousand calories and beyond every single day
but i don't know if it would be healthy to eat that much.

i am an extremist and when i put my mind to doing something i am going to do it to an extreme level.

i don't plan on cycling steroids more than once really, but i want to
see what the limits of the human body are. SAFELY of course if you told me
my hpta would be fucked for life if i do steroids then i would not do them.

but i believe that if done properly it will have little to no effect on my hpta.

Because at your age you have plenty if natural test flowing thru your system,Why shut that off, see if you can win any fights after your HPTA is shut down, I have over 40Ys in this field so i know what i'm talking about! i have trained guys your age Intense training -Rest-Diet does wonders ,each one of them grew like a weed!

Your Body-Your decision.......Thats my 2 cents

So you don't think i can run a cycle with that many compounds or that much gear
while having my htpa suffer little to no effects?

Top Bottom