Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 years old cycle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0s1i2m3o4n

Hi guys, first of all i want to let you know that my english is kind of bad because it is my second language.

So, all have started in my mind at 17 years old, i was a guy with low confidence, no shape (140 lbs), no women, good friends, but nothing special. So i have started roids, start diet, start supps. 1st cycle of my life was anavar 40mg for 12 week and nolva 4 week 20mg. All as started here. i have took 15 lbs. confidence at the max, get women fuck her and get an another one and for one time in my life i was the guy that i wanted to be. In shape, women, blahblah. (need to says perfect recovery but feel a little shitty for 1 week or so after cycle) my wieght : 155 pounds

2nd cycle winstrol 30 mg pct:nolva 40mg 4 weeks with DAA, like the others i was on diet, gained 8 pounds, looked ripped as i wanted, so i met a girl who is gonna be my girlfriend :)perfect recovery, also noticed maybe a little more of libido (dunno maybe is in my head) my weight :178 lbs

So i plan my 3rd cycle test e 12week 500mg
dbol 1-4week 20 mg
HCG at week 6-250 UI and pct week 13 2000UI
nolva 12-16 40 mg
clomid day 1 100/2 40/3 20/4 20
But here where i am, im so f***** with my mind. I cant cycling like that. i dont wanna be one of these guys with no sexual life at 21. but everytime there is this little voice in my head that says : do it, do it, do it

always thinking of that, everywhere, everytime. I just want help here. Im kinda lost with me, divided in two part. Still want my girl, still want my dreaming shape, still want to be a bigger one. btw i know about TRT, HPTA, endocrinologic system...just need to have a wake up call

read the rules.. no advice for anyone under 21 ... thanks

you gotta be fucking kidding me right? ? you obviously didn't read any of the rules before posting and didn't read any other posts either or you wouldn't have made this ridiculous post... NO ADVICE FOR UNDER 21! WE DON'T CONDONE THAT SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom