Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*holding On To Gains When On Holiday*

PANTS

Here's the scanario:
I've finished a Winny only cycle, and now doing ECA/Clen (2 wks on, 2 wks off).
I want to hold on to the hard earned muscle and 6% Body Fat I now have.
What supps can I take over to Ibiza with me to hold on to gains? Especially as I'll be partying hard!
I figure:
Glutamine
ALA
NAC
Whey/MRP's
Mult-Vit

Any others?
Thanks in advance.

OK: let me put it this way
I will be partying hard for 2 weeks in Ibiza. Looking at past holidays to the white isle: this will involve the following:
1) Eating very little
2) Staying up 24 hours+ at a time
3) oh and consuming copious amounts of illegal substances.

This usually results in me getting very flat looking (but nicely shredded :)
So wondering what supps to take to minimise this.

Thanx,
P

There is nothing you can do about that. No amount of gear or exotic drug is going to overcome you not eating, sleeping, training, and all of the energy your expending by partying.

But fuck it PANTS it will be good fun and you can always run a bulking cycle when you get back.

On the Days that you arfe eating make sure it's steak allday with chicken on the Side and It should spare something for you.

Rember, your not filled with air, it takes a fair bit of partying to let that muscle go in 2 weeks.

OK: maybe I painted a bad picture. I DO eat when I'm there, just wondering what supps are good to prevent Catabolism caused by lack of training.
Any of the above?

3) oh and consuming copious amounts of illegal substances.

Thats got to be one of the funniest god damn things I've seen in a long time, that made me fucking laugh, dude. Karma.

Top Bottom