Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are **'s liquids labled???

EQui200

My buddy wants to get some shit from a friend in a far away place. Here's the deal...He is buying for a few other guys who won't want the shit if its just a plain 10ml bottle with no lable. I know how the pills come, but I was concerned about the liquid because his boys will be afraid there injecting canola oil. Which also means that they won't buy it off him. So if anyone can let me know if they have a legitimate look to them I would appreciate it...cause I am looking to buy some Sust (prop enhanced) off him and hope that my buddy will take it.
Thanks fellas
EQ

i dont think you'll get a reply to this cuz those of us who do use him arent gonna describe his bottles, labels, or anything to do with his packaging.....you'll know whats what when you get it ....he'll make sure of that

bro... I sold some of his stuff to my friends... I just made a label on my computer... Do that and make it look professional...

Top Bottom