Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***...Steroid Guide Adobe Acrobat Link...***

The Administrators Disabled My Account

I'm assuming because I was the one who put the Newbie Steroid Guide link together. Can someone tell me why I was disabled.

Oh oh oh oh! Let me! Let me!

I will answer this one......because YOU did not put that Newbie Steroid Guide together - it was profiles you ripped off from various BodyBuilding sites and claimed as your own.

One of those sites was MINE - AnabolicReview.com and the admins of that site worked hard to put together a lot of those profiles.....

DON'T do that again........

Does that answer your question?

:)

Well, that makes you a dumn ass.

Ooh let me let me.... You sound like a little girl......First of all, I've never even been to anabolicreview.com, And if you had read any of which I had posted, I never claimed to have wrote any piece of it, dickweed. ( I NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS MINE) I said it was only articles and info I had pulled together off of this site and others. So fuck off... I was only trying to help others, and this is the thanks I get.... So here's a really big FUCK YOU to everyone who thinks like this guy.

All I wanted to do is share the info....what the fuck is wrong with that. Just trying to be a bro.

Last edited:
FURTHER MORE

I will continue to gather info, and go forward with my original idea. These guys deserve this info. Its why they are here, and I'm going to give it to them. One way or another. :mix:

Oh lord....

You sound like such a hero.......you go get em tiger....but if you feel so inclined to start copying and pasting off my site....just cite it - oh yeah....and think bout looking into anger management....

Thanks boy

Once again.....I have never been to your site.

Maybe the info you speak of was given to me from another member of this site.....Many have submitted articles and info. So no one stole anything from you...... And the guide was never about getting credit only sharing the knowledge. If I wanted credit for it I would have put my name on it.....Did ya see it? NO, of course not.

And I don't need anger management, just assholes like you to get your head out of your ass, before you post an article that obviously has no merit.

You don't need to "take" credit - when you post something that you did not write and do NOT give credit to the makers you are essentially TAKING credit yourself - look up the word plagiarism in the dictionary

Quote:

"Maybe the info you speak of was given to me from another member of this site.....Many have submitted articles and info. So no one stole anything from you......"

Oh I love this part......so many have submitted articles and info.....great - does that mean it wasn't stolen from other sites?

Quote:

"Ooh let me let me.... You sound like a little girl......"

This is another one of my favorites - stop spending time with little girls Lance.

;)

Top Bottom