Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca for rheumatoid arthritis

Randajane

Hello! 30 year old mother of 3 and I've battled with RA flairs for over a year. Meds do very little for the stiffness and pain most days. My bf suggested a light dose of Deca for my joints. I finished my first cycle of Var a weeks ago and was looking at starting winny and a light dose of Deca. I had little problems with the Var, only a bit of acne occasionally. Has anyone tried Deca for arthritis or arthritic symptoms? Know of anyone who has? Would the Deca be ok to take with the winny? I've read several post and done a lot of homework but have failed to find much information that really related to my personal situation and Deca seems to really get mixed reviews for women. Thanks so much!

I would stay away from deca. I know a few women who reacted bad to it. If you want to do nandrolone then go with npp and start as low as possible. At least that way if you react bad you can stop and it will only be active for a few days. However you would have to be extra careful in picking your source as I guarantee a lot of npp from ug sources will be test p. Don't be taking nandrolone for rheumatoid arthritis... it just masks pain and will provide little benefit. Deca is actually really damaging to connective tissue too. I would look into the healing peptides TB-500 and BPC-157.

I understand you want to experiment more with AAS but just be careful. Winny and primo can cause issues so start very low if you ever use them. NPP over deca. Tbol and Sdrol would be good picks... especially the sdrol. Avar is pretty safe so I recommend using that again (be careful with source). Tamoxifen would also be great but it can cause some issues but is generally great for tightening up. I would start researching sarms too as they could be great for you.

Top Bottom