Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren questions dealing with sexual function, and possible interactions with ADHD meds

Thanks for all the replies once again. I'm gathering my logs now. The only issue is I have them broken into 3 logs, Cycle, Food, and Workout Log. Should I combine them before posting as to keep things concise?

@dylangemelli I didn't realize you could get tests like that done online. Thank you for that. I did a quick search and found a few places. Not sure if we're allowed to post links to labs, but Healthlabs.com looks decent. If you have one you'd recommend please let me know.
@Snarling Force start 1 log with all inside diet training cycle

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Blood work is great advice.
I am new to tren. Only two cycles and I am an older guy.
First cycle went to shit on me and had to stop it.
My prolactin and estrogen went off the charts.
I was also doing TBol as same time. I did have tamoxifen and remidex then.
Second cycle I added caber and my estrogen is still high but all other bloods are great.
This cycle I added things slowly and figured out what was doing what. The remidex I held out for a while. Talking with Dr that’s why my estrogen was still high. Got the remidex back in the mix and all has gone much smoother this time.
Sexual I am not bad for 57 on gear.
I have had same problem you mentioned. Damn near killed my self trying to finish.
I’m in a bulk so the xtra weight doesn’t help.
So basically I am saying you have to figure out what works for you and your body.

Top Bottom