Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week transformation 16 years old

B

bigorse

hey guys, title says it all

stats
height 5 7
age 16
training exp. 5 years
weight 190lbs (did a mini cut from 205lbs)

goal to get fucking massive!

im on a two year bulk about 7 months in so far, changing my training up for the next three months so lets see if we cant put on some mass!

will post more before pics later tonight

heres another shot from yesterday. will try get some posing shots up tonight. bodyfat and measurement estimates welcome, should be getting everything checked properly at the gym tonight.

5 point skin caliper test has me at 12% bodyfat. and i am weighing 195lbs after carbing up again.

Last edited:
and...... i am back at 200lbs looking nice and round and full. i only dieted for about 2 weeks (205 down to 190) so i know my body loves carbs and respoonds well to them so most of the weight gain is just glycogen and a little water. weight will steady out around the 205lbs range. goal is to be around 215 at rough 14% bodyfat.

I'm not platinum either. Could be that I guess. Nobody's pictures open for me though. The thumbnails it shows look decent though lol. My diet is sometimes an issue. I think I get bored of certain foods too quickly.

Top Bottom