Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why all the negative comments about "DECA"?

What brand of Deca do you guys prefer? The last time I had it, it was Spectro but we all know thats the end of the good Spectro days.

The stuff I have now Is the Norma Deca 2ml vials.

SofaGeorge said:
People started complaining about deca when 4oomg became the minimum standard dose. When 200mg was the standard dose everbody loved deca.

I take 300mg max of deca and I love it. Higher doses shut you down.

So you're telling me 300mg Deca does NOT shut you down?

Deca and Winstrol has to be one of the best stacks you can possibly do. The winny controls any progesterone induced water bloat and the Deca keeps your joints nice and loose. I love Deca, I see it bashed all the time on Elite, but for me it is a very effective compound and I don't seem to suffer from the "shutdown" everyone complains about.

It is all personal preference really. I hate D-bol and Test (acne and bloat aren't worth it), but seem to thrive on Tren and Deca.

deca sucks

Well its been several months since I took a shot of deca and I currently am 26 and now have the libido of a 92 year old man. I am two weeks into my second clomid therapy and still nothing. If I were you I would go with EQ it doesnt shut you down as hard.

Re: deca sucks

toilet hamster said:
Well its been several months since I took a shot of deca and I currently am 26 and now have the libido of a 92 year old man. I am two weeks into my second clomid therapy and still nothing. If I were you I would go with EQ it doesnt shut you down as hard.

How do you define SHUT YOU DOWN HARD?

I mean if your HPTA is inhibited by all AAS... recovery is an individual thing but how can one shut down be HARDER than another. You're either working or you're not. As far as recovery goes... once the deca is outta your system (3 Weeks) how can it continue to effect recovery? To me that would seem to depend on the individual on the recovery substances - not on a substance that has cleared the system.

By the way I am on Deca right now - 400mgs a week for 5 weeks thus far. I was concerned about libido and the such... but hell my dick is as hard as ever. Morning wood... everything....

I've been on QV Deca only at 400mg a week now for 7 weeks. I have no issues with my dick. It gets hard when I want it to. I realize that it's only been affecting me for about 4 weeks since it takes about 3 to kick in but so far everything is nice. I'm getting good gains and doesn't seem to be bloating me. This is my first cycle so I went with deca because of the least amount of side effects. I know you guys say you should stack it with test but I have no good source where I can just get shit at any moment. And yes I do have clomid for after.

Re: deca sucks

toilet hamster said:

did you try proviron?

I take 300mg max of deca and I love it. Higher doses shut you down. [/B][/QUOTE] true that,when your "shut down" your shut down,i see no in betweens.thats why i am doing 800 mg deca,320mg fina a week,along with 1000mg sust. imho if your going to take enough to close that door,then that doors shut,so other than the usual sides what more harm can be done?

Top Bottom