Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when doin west side, can you...

I agree completley wnt2. I was actually addressing what another poster said about not seeing a difference between leg curls and G/H.

We were lucky. We train at a Gold's, but the gym owner was looking for more equipment.......A quick PR scheme hatched to him by us got it.

I love doin GHR's,..especially with bands!! wife says its makin my ass grow though.... :rolleyes: LOL

One peice of Westside Equip I wish our gym would buy would be the Reverse Hyper rack!!! Any of you guys have one in your gym?

curgeo said:
I agree completley wnt2. I was actually addressing what another poster said about not seeing a difference between leg curls and G/H.

We were lucky. We train at a Gold's, but the gym owner was looking for more equipment.......A quick PR scheme hatched to him by us got it.

i hear ya bor..im actually going to buy one for myself in the new year lol
or try to convince my gym to get one (dont think it will happen though) lol

yomama said:
There is a machine for that in our gym. What that guy is doing looks goofy.
so then dont do them
people that are in the know will do them regrdless how they look because it buildsthe squat and dead :rolleyes:

yomama said:
There is a machine for that in our gym. What that guy is doing looks goofy.

That guy isn't using a glute/ham raise machine either. It is close...but isn't near the same thing.

With a GHR you SHOULD do what that guy is doing. I could care less if what I do looks goofy if it continues to make me grow and get stronger. If Ronnie Coleman felt that doing all machines and wearing a pink thong on his head would help him win the Olympia...he would do it twice a week at least.

B True

TheOak84 said:
add exercises? like some bicep work, or in areas that need improving?

i had the flu and lost some strenght and took it easy for a while, with school and shit, so i really need to get back into it. im kind of getting the soft look :(

also, whats a glute ham raise? is that the machine where the hot girls get in the doggie style position and lift up with their legs?

I train my biceps..I think that you should to have ALL your muscles strong.

B True

b fold the truth said:
If Ronnie Coleman felt that doing all machines and wearing a pink thong on his head would help him win the Olympia...he would do it twice a week at least.
B True

What !?
You need to wear a pink thong on your head to look like Ronnie ?
OK, I'll try

BTW, you can do GHR on the floor with a barbell for your feet
W/o the bands though

Anthrax, it's almost the same thing but not quite. You need to be able to push your toes up against something to activate the ham/glute. Have a friend wedge a box up against your feet to get more activation.

I rigged up a homemade GHR on an old bench I had. It works descently. I feel it in my hams, that's for sure.

I want a reverse hyper machine. Too bad it's so expensive.

Top Bottom