Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Wrong

keliska

Hi,
I have problem, I'm on keto 2week now. First week was Ok I was in ketosis but now second week today is wensday and still nothing. I'm 6'1" 250lb BF maybe 20%.
Calorie intake is 3000-3200. 260g FAT, 190 PROTEIN, 20 CARB.
I eat 7xday each 2.5hour. I drink just water.
I eat just eggs, bacon, cream cheese, montray jack cheese, chicken wings, pepperoni, flax oil, blue cheese dresing, olive oil, beef patties, talapie filets, walnuts, broccoli, lettuce,

My workout routine is:
MO - lower body {heavy weights training 1 hour}
Tu - upper body heavy training 1 hour
We - cardio 40 min 70%
Thur - cardio 40min 70%
Frid - circuit training 1.15 hour
Satu - OFF CARB UP
Sun - OFF CARB uP

Why I can't be in ketosis now and how is it with GLUCOSE MONITOR..I check my glucose couple of day and I have still around 100-110mg/dl.?? WHATS WRONG?? I don't feel tired, I don't feel as first week whan I was in ketosis.

thanks

I know NOTHING about keto diets, but out of the top of my head: Dairy... it has carbs, if you eat enough cheese it might be enough carbs to take you out of ketosis.

again, you are cutting on 3000 cals/day?

or are you bulking on a keto diet?

I'm a little confused here

Cheese and dressings do have alot of carbs in them. I see you have 20g carb a day have you actually calculated this out with what you are eating? Your body also needs to adjust to a keto diet. It didnt happen for me as quickly as i hoped it to.

Hi, yes I have 3000cal. One more to the cheese,
I eat cream cheese and nutrition here is 1oz 9fat, 1carb, 2protein
and montreal jerk cheese 1oz 8fat, 0carb, 8 protein

Any sauce on the chicken wings?

I don't know much about keto diets either, but I thought it took at LEAST 48 hours to get into ketosis and that's probably from a less carbed-up state than you were in + lots of high-rep training and cardio.

Also, you never answered pintoca; are you cutting or bulking?

Top Bottom