Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats up with deca?

like ive heard here....everyone reacts different to aas . i gained 20 + lbs of lbm while going from 18 to 10% bf and kept 99% of strength and size using only creatine and trib. for my pct!
since deca shuts you down so bad your bound to loose a good amount of size even with a great pct.......am i right on that assumption?

needsize said:
damn, that sucks. I guess I'm really glad I dont respond that way as there are times when I really need the joint relief from deca
Damn I hear ya bro...knees are killing me

tboy72 said:
like ive heard here....everyone reacts different to aas . i gained 20 + lbs of lbm while going from 18 to 10% bf and kept 99% of strength and size using only creatine and trib. for my pct!
since deca shuts you down so bad your bound to loose a good amount of size even with a great pct.......am i right on that assumption?
well sort of, but I ran it my first cycle and I never lost a pound with no PCT...

Mavy said:
Elitefitness seems to be the only anti-deca board out there.

I would like to see you gain more muscle off of test than Deca. Just aint gonna happen. I am gonna get flammed by saying this ... but FUCK test! For me I get more sides than gains. Deca gives you the thick dense look. The look of serious slabs of meat packed on you. Some people really get hit hard with Deca dick, but most of them dont know how to run Deca, or I guess I should say nandrolone safely or correctly.

First run it as NPP. You dont have to run it for as long this way. People run deca for 12-14 wks and wonder why they have deca dick? Same thing would happen with tren. With NPP, run it for 6 wks, it starts acting fast so gains come quicker, and you dont have to wait and run it long to really reap the benefits. You can also discontinue it if sides get bad. Second ... run it with HCG once a week. This is what i believe is one of the biggest reasons people complain of being shut down, because nandrolone has a direct effect on LH.

3rd. Your choice of drugs you run it with can help. Run it with something like tren and you are looking for trouble. Run it with winny, and you will be loving life.

4th Supps. Take the appropriate supps while running it to help with prog and prolactin. Dostinex is great, then you have SAM-e and TMG.

If you have your shit together you will reap the full benefits of nandrolone. If you dont know what the fuck you are doing and run it like many do at 600mg/wk for 14 wks for example, you are asking for trouble.

Hi dude,
i am 20 years old , been training hard for two years and last tuesday i started my deca only cycle. I did 200mg of deca durabolin.
as i further investigated i found out tha it suppresses hpta and shuts you down.
I am thinking.. will i be able to have sex with my girl during the cycle?
it will last 6 weeks.
i know test would go along with deca but i dont want to use it.
Will proviron do the job? Shall i take pregnyl during the cycle to continue my lh and fsh production normaly? or shall i use it ony pct?
please help..
john from greece

Mavy said:
Elitefitness seems to be the only anti-deca board out there.

I would like to see you gain more muscle off of test than Deca. Just aint gonna happen. I am gonna get flammed by saying this ... but FUCK test! For me I get more sides than gains. Deca gives you the thick dense look. The look of serious slabs of meat packed on you. Some people really get hit hard with Deca dick, but most of them dont know how to run Deca, or I guess I should say nandrolone safely or correctly.

First run it as NPP. You dont have to run it for as long this way. People run deca for 12-14 wks and wonder why they have deca dick? Same thing would happen with tren. With NPP, run it for 6 wks, it starts acting fast so gains come quicker, and you dont have to wait and run it long to really reap the benefits. You can also discontinue it if sides get bad. Second ... run it with HCG once a week. This is what i believe is one of the biggest reasons people complain of being shut down, because nandrolone has a direct effect on LH.

3rd. Your choice of drugs you run it with can help. Run it with something like tren and you are looking for trouble. Run it with winny, and you will be loving life.

4th Supps. Take the appropriate supps while running it to help with prog and prolactin. Dostinex is great, then you have SAM-e and TMG.

If you have your shit together you will reap the full benefits of nandrolone. If you dont know what the fuck you are doing and run it like many do at 600mg/wk for 14 wks for example, you are asking for trouble.

Deca sucks in my opinion. It worked for you, Great. It did give me deca dick, extreme facial bloat and estrogenic fat deposits that took forever to get rid of. As far as muscle gains there isno way in hell deca will give you more muscle then test. Deca is only about 50% as anabolic as test mg per mg, but if it worked for you great. Just make sure when you write your threads you say it gave a thick muscled look to YOU, and not generalise that everyone will run it and get the same results. Also when you discuss NPP it's apples to oranges. NPP is not deca. The thread is about deca. It's like comparing prop to sustanon. Nondrolone was developed for people like you, people that don't respond well to test. For the rest of us the story is quite the opposite from yours.

jkarpas said:
Hi dude,
i am 20 years old , been training hard for two years and last tuesday i started my deca only cycle. I did 200mg of deca durabolin.
as i further investigated i found out tha it suppresses hpta and shuts you down.
I am thinking.. will i be able to have sex with my girl during the cycle?
it will last 6 weeks.
i know test would go along with deca but i dont want to use it.
Will proviron do the job? Shall i take pregnyl during the cycle to continue my lh and fsh production normaly? or shall i use it ony pct?
please help..
john from greece

<greek> ela re patriwth !!!! </greek>

I think the overwhelming majority of people who have used deca have found it to be a very friendly, safe and yet very effective drug. Keep in mind that it has been around since the days of Arnold and Zane, and in fact it was one of their favourites.
Deca has gotten a bad reputation on discussion boards because the small minority of people that for some reason cannot tolerate it and had a bad experience with it go to the boards and start "deca is crap" threads where they alarm everybody of the risk of deca dick, excessive water retention etc.
So a lot of people who have never used deca but read these threads are frightened or even convinced that the same things are going to happen to them and, even worse, some of them repeat the same rumours in their own posts.

@jkarpas: I recommend you don't do a deca only cycle, it's not worth it. stack it with 25mg dianabol/day for 8 weeks and you will be very happy with the results. you don't need hcg or proviron with such low dosages, just take clomid for pct and you'll be fine. and make sure you consume lots, lots, lots of protein !!!!

New member but not a newbie. Finished up a QV Test and D-bol cycle in Jan which was my first cylcle. Test for 10 weeks and d-bol for 4. I saw immediate gains with d-bol and loved it. It blew me up, which for most isn't desirable, but for my small mass, it is. However, I seemed to plateau with the test. It was suggested that I add deca to my next cycle but I thought I'd bring that up on this post since this is the deca-hate central forum. No better place to ask! I hear you can gain X amount with Test, X amount with deca, but 4X (as opposed to 2X) the amount when combined correctly. Thoughts?

We all hear great things about test. I'm 6', and started 155 or so, peaked low 170's and months later am 165. Cut with little mass is a solid description. With anti-estrogens I still felt significant power losses. Bacne (back and delt acne) was and still is a huge problem. Any medicinal suggestions? How can I prevent this better next time? Creatine work? What else? More importantly, let me hear what some of you have to suggest about my 2nd cycle which may be my last ever as I'll be starting my thesis soon. Anyway, I don't know all the terms so try to spell out as much as possible. If you think deca is "crap," give me a real reason and something that might suit me better. I'm looking to top off between 175 and 180 after this cycle and I'd like to add something to my test and d-bol. Thanks in advance guys.

PS- since I ended in January, when is the optimum and safest time to start up round 2?

deca is the shit, i love it. ran 600mg alone for 12 weeks gained 22 pounds of shredded muscle. it lubes your joints up so you can lift a ton, if you eat right you grow like a weed, some of us don't get deca dick

Top Bottom