Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats up with deca?

tboy72 said:
a few years ago before i ever took aas i was looking into it however. i reasearched a conciderable amount back then. all the reports i read on it was how its the best stuff out there.....
nowadays i hear so much bad shit about it i would never touch it!
i just wanted to know what i missed in thoes few years...new research or all ya'lls personal opinions??????
I heard that some people get high blood pressure from it..Anyone else hear that.

I just started a cycle of Deca Durabolin (200mg) a week, and am probably going to move up to 400 mg/wk after the first 4 weeks. I also have a bottle of aratest 2500 which I had read somewhere could kick start my cycle if used in conjunction with the deca so this week being my first I did 1 cc of Deca and 1 cc of the aratest. Kinda nauseated now, but thats thats the only side Ive noticed so far. Any suggestions? Am I doing this right? I basically want some feedback on whether I should do more than 1cc of the test in the following weeks or ...... I also have a cycle of Stanazolol, its the pills, but atleast I dont have to deal with that injection site pain of Winny V. I was thinking about follwing the deca/test with the Stanz.. is this worth it? or should I combine now. Im a little weary about stacking so much when Im so new to all this?

Can anyone help???? Thanks :verygood:

Top Bottom