Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats up with deca?

muscleup said:
well I sing a different tune than you my friend....I had TERRIBLE sides from deca...acne,bloat, and the dreaded "deca dick"...I never went about 400 mgs per week, and never used less than 500 mgs per week of test along side of it...PCT was incredibly hard and my dick was useless the last time...This is my experience and this is the reason I will never touch it again...

LOL, its your fault for all the deca bashing :D (well, and mine too ;))

Just wanted to chime in that I love deca, too, both for bulking and cutting. I find it effective, easy on the body, and comfortable to run. Among the finest AAS imo.

Var will not give you the rapid gains that deca will. Sides seem to almost have a linear relationship(for most). High anabolic/androgenic potential the greater the sides.

muscleup said:
well I sing a different tune than you my friend....I had TERRIBLE sides from deca...acne,bloat, and the dreaded "deca dick"...I never went about 400 mgs per week, and never used less than 500 mgs per week of test along side of it...PCT was incredibly hard and my dick was useless the last time...This is my experience and this is the reason I will never touch it again...

damn, that sucks. I guess I'm really glad I dont respond that way as there are times when I really need the joint relief from deca

i had great results with deca @ 300mg/week.....

i don't think I personally would go higher than that.....given the ester
it does kill your sex drive, so I wouldn't do it again without Test
it did make my nuts shrink up pretty good, which test/fina doesn't seem to be doing quite as drastically.

it gave me great muscle density and hardness combined with winny.

I would and probably will use it again.

I would agree with many above. Deca affects each person differently. Ultimately, it is all about risk versus reward. I had nice gains, but, I also suffered from the dreaded "deca dick"

I had a hell of a time trying to explain to my girlfriend that she wasn't the reason I wasn't getting hard (without explaining the obvious cause). However, it did force me to be pretty creative..

see this is why i posted this thread! i DONT want deca dick....how long before it before your dick will get hard pc? and does it go back to its good ol' self?

Deca from what I have heard shuts your system down (supresses) you more that most of the AS's out there.

However, for every con there is a pro ... It blows you up like a freak!
One of my workout partners is on week 5 and he is huge and rock solid!
He is using U.S. 200mg/ml (400/wk) and he is going to finish it with some test and QV deca 300mg/ml (600/wk).

Top Bottom