Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat PR (vid)

Chambewy20 said:
Awesome lift dude, no doubt.

The only question, how do you wrap you knees, noticed when you walked over they seemed a little crossed and stuff. Not criticizing, just seeing if there's a way you know that I don't. Good stuff, good speed and good depth.

Also, your CNS will be so taxxed after squatting, will definatley effect your bench the next day. Now just imagine doing a full meet, this might make you rethink your openers and strategy, don't make the mistake that I did and expect to make three PR's just from being in a meet. GPP is very important, think what you want to squat, how much gas you will have in the tank and you will really know what I'm talking about when at the end of the day when you have to get up there and dead.

Not being negative in any way, just helping you get ready mentally for when you do a full meet. Comparing it to a game, the squat is like the first quarter, your bench is like the third or fourth quarter and your deadlift is like competing in overtime, how much gas do you have in the tank when overtime comes?

K to you bro!!! :evil:

right on. i hear your analogy. I'm not expecting to hit 3 PR's at the meet. what my plan is, is to take my openers at about 90% of my gym PR's. if they feel good, attempt my gym PR for my second lift. if all goes well, go for a new PR on the third. does this sound like a good strategy? i think this should work, b/c I tend to leave some in the tank, especially with my squat. I know I had more in me.

As far as the wraps....I start at the top of the knee, and work my way down, overlapping on the middle strip of the wraps (as you can tell, I have the Inzer's). When I get to the bottom, I pull it diagonally across the knee, go behind, bring it to the front, and diagonally across the front again (this forms a X across the knee cap), then around the back at the bottom, and then tie them off.
Does that discription make sense? If not let me know. I'm not very good at explaining things sometimes, and if it would help, I could do a quick wrap job, and take some pics and post them for you.

silver_shadow said:
BTW what kind of numbers do you have with the bench and deads at the moment?

bench...i hit a shirted 425 with a 1 second pause last week. first time using a Rage X, it was a 54, and I need a 50. Had a 50 to try on tuesday, but had some problems with my elbows.

Deadlift...its been about a month, but I hit 565 RAW. I just ordered the new Inzer Fusion DL suit, which is made with the Rage X material. I should be trying it out next week. Not too sure what to expect out of it just yet. Its a new suit, and hasn't been out on the market for too long. I'll let you know where I am at next week.

Top Bottom