Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Anavar Stack

MaxMin

Hello, new here. I’m a 5’6” 169lbs woman. The past 3 months have been a “lean bulk” period for me, with me eating around 2200 calories and primarily strength training with light cardio. I’ve gained about 4lbs (started this period at 165) and added some weight to my lifts. My max bench went from 148 to 155, and my squat went from 240 to 255. I’m happy that progress has been made, but I decided to give this process a boost.

My primary goal is to build strength, but I would also like to get a bit more definition. After getting bloodwork and hormones checked, I got anavar and albuterol. I’ve been taking 2.5 mg of anavar for a week, and I’ll up that to 5mg on the third week. I haven’t started albuterol, mainly because I’m not finding any info on combining these two. Your thoughts?

Also, I’ve been doing my training and diet planning solo. So for this period of anavar, I cut calories to 1800, added more cardio, and I’m keeping weight training the same. Does this plan sound alright?

I can't make a judgment call on this plan as only you will know what is right and works for you and your body.

To put it into perspective as a man im 5'11 I eat 2186 calories a day and you are eating even more than I am with u bulking.

Are u eating clean foods what does the diet look like ? Carbs fat and protein numbers?

Also age and cycle experience? This your first one I take it ?

5mg var is fine I wouldn't go any higher and I would stick with var for a max of 6 weeks and make sure u pick up n2guard for liver and organ protection as u will need it with and oral compound.

I can't make a judgment call on this plan as only you will know what is right and works for you and your body.

To put it into perspective as a man im 5'11 I eat 2186 calories a day and you are eating even more than I am with u bulking.

Are u eating clean foods what does the diet look like ? Carbs fat and protein numbers?

Also age and cycle experience? This your first one I take it ?

5mg var is fine I wouldn't go any higher and I would stick with var for a max of 6 weeks and make sure u pick up n2guard for liver and organ protection as u will need it with and oral compound.
27, first cycle. I’ve always been big, but not in the fat department kind of way. I used to have an ED in my early twenties. I was eating 400 calories to get to my lowest weight of 130lbs. I’ve been steadily training and “reprogramming” my brain to get out of that. Over the past 2 years I’ve been more intense with this stuff; I put on 30 pounds with minimal size increase such as 1 inch to my thighs, 1/2 inch to calves, 1 inch to my waist, etc.

I eat clean. Meals are comprised of 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbs, 1/2 greens. Lean meats, rice, and broccoli is my typical meal. I don’t keep a close eye on macros, but I make sure to get around 150g per day.

Thanks for the n2guard suggestion, I’ll look into that.

27, first cycle. I’ve always been big, but not in the fat department kind of way. I used to have an ED in my early twenties. I was eating 400 calories to get to my lowest weight of 130lbs. I’ve been steadily training and “reprogramming” my brain to get out of that. Over the past 2 years I’ve been more intense with this stuff; I put on 30 pounds with minimal size increase such as 1 inch to my thighs, 1/2 inch to calves, 1 inch to my waist, etc.

I eat clean. Meals are comprised of 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbs, 1/2 greens. Lean meats, rice, and broccoli is my typical meal. I don’t keep a close eye on macros, but I make sure to get around 150g per day.

N2Guard has over I believe 40 vitamins and minerals in it, super important for on cycle use or just in general to keep you healthy on the inside.

As long as it is working and you are seeing progress you don't really Have to change much it would be pretty minimal like if cutting weight and getting leaner was a goal start small 500 calorie deficit and adjust from that point, keep cardio strong and you should be good to go.
I think 5mg is plenty and 6 weeks for cycle length is the correct move.

ive coached thousands of women over time at this point.. im not a very big proponent of female steroid use.. anavar is the only one i can have any sort of comfort recommending but even with that, i dont prefer it.. albuterol, while not as bad as clenbuterol, still is something i would not go near.. there are side effects, both long and short term that are not even remotely close to worth it.. the best success (success being defined as the most results with the smallest amount of side effects endured) for women have been sarms and peptides stacks.. that would depend on the ultimate goal as to what would be recommended

Hello, new here. I’m a 5’6” 169lbs woman. The past 3 months have been a “lean bulk” period for me, with me eating around 2200 calories and primarily strength training with light cardio. I’ve gained about 4lbs (started this period at 165) and added some weight to my lifts. My max bench went from 148 to 155, and my squat went from 240 to 255. I’m happy that progress has been made, but I decided to give this process a boost.

My primary goal is to build strength, but I would also like to get a bit more definition. After getting bloodwork and hormones checked, I got anavar and albuterol. I’ve been taking 2.5 mg of anavar for a week, and I’ll up that to 5mg on the third week. I haven’t started albuterol, mainly because I’m not finding any info on combining these two. Your thoughts?

Also, I’ve been doing my training and diet planning solo. So for this period of anavar, I cut calories to 1800, added more cardio, and I’m keeping weight training the same. Does this plan sound alright?

@MaxMin welcome to the elitefitness.com family we are have to have more women here.

2.5mgs of anavar per day right? not per week?

albuterol wont work well, clenbuterol is better, but if you want something even better, get some cardarine gw with anavar.

to be honest telling you to use steroids or clen or albuterol is just plain irresponsible without seeing your log journal
we need to see your diet training and info log in a NEW thread so we can guide you and help you

here is a log by @lora4ca shes a bit sick now but she has a good female log going as example

so please start your LOG now asap :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar Cycle Log - Female
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Start at a split dose 2.5mg morning and evening then bump to 5mg split dose

Top Bottom