Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRE-EUROPE CYCLE( MAJORCUT): Prop TrenA Mast Stana igf-1 lr3, GHRP-2 MODGRF(129) clen

do you think i will acheive my goal with my strategy set in place?

• you need more preperatio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• FUCK YES

• Total voters

Adonis90

Hey Peeps,
as the title says. I’m on a mission. I was hoping to get opinions on literally anything you feel relevant, helpful, useful etc. on my VENTURE. I will give as much relevant info as possible, feel free to drop your thoughts whatever they may be, as long as you don’t abuse me Ha ha ;). I also have a few questions i will drop down the end of my post. BUT SERIOUSLY this is actually my first post ever on a forum although I’ve been a dedicated user for a couple years now SO JUST BE GENTLE AND DON’T RIP ME A NEW ASSHOLE :confused:

THE SITUATION:
I’m to travel to Europe in 10 weeks for the summer (for about 3-4 weeks) that includes MYKONOS & IBIZA :mix:

MY AIM:
To Look as epically RIPPED/SHREDDED/well rounded body as possible.

ME:
lifting experience: been a dedicated lifter since 15( i had dreams back then) anyway id say my serious lifting began at the age of 18
Height:6ft3"
weight:~220lbs
bf%: ~15% and rapidly dropping :D

AAS experience: i have previously ran 4-5 AAS cycles to my recollection from the age of 19/20. I'd like to think over the time I’ve learnt so much and developed a well of knowledge from everything I’ve experienced in terms of substances, training, diet and so on. I believe my body is very receptive to any AAS use.

WHAT I HAVE PLANNED:
I plan to run a combined Cycle that includes the synergy of PEPTIDES, AAS and THERMOGENICS use. (with the addition of certain supplements& hardcore training, strict diet:Chef: and excessive cardio:eek:

PEPTIDES: IGF-1 LR3, GHRP-2, MOD GRF(1-29), [possibly mt2 at heaps low dose when im midway through the cycle if i feel i need a tan:chomp:]

AAS: Test propionate, Trenbolen Acetate, Masterone, Stanazolol

THERMOGENICS: Clen, Lipo, t3(big MAYBE)

OTHERS(if needed): keto, caber tribululus, nolva/clomid, aromison

IMPORTANT: i have used all the substances taken before however it will be my first time with the peptides and masteron. I have done extensive research on as much as I can and I’ve tried to tailor everything as best possible to suit my current situation.

THE PROCEDURE:
I will train 6 days a week(weights), where I train each muscle properly, and then also training muscles lacking in size and shape twice a week: i.e. traps, calfs, chest.

I will train abs every second day and commit to a 30min-1hr jog/run every second day. The days I'm not doing that I'll do about 30min-1hr fast passed walk on gym treadmills LOL. As far as busy schedules go I may miss up to 1 or 2 of these jogs/walks a week, but my aim is not to miss a thing, considering my incentives are very high ;) ;)

LINK TO MY DIET schedule (week1-8)…
(press on the link press sheet 1) : dropbox.com/s/52xr9i4wc44os71/MM%20%20Substance%20schedule%20Calendar%2828%3A04%3A13%29.xlsx

thinking of doing carb cycling from week 8 onwards to push into the realm of 8-9%bf lol is that even possible?

THE CYCLE[FUN PART ;):)]
(N.B. I will be in Europe as of week 13:chomp:)

wk 1-12: GHRP-2 = 300mcg ED ( split over morning, midday and before bed)
wk 1-12: MOD GRF(1-29) = 300mcg ED( split over morning, midday and before bed)
Wk 2-6 & 8-12: IGF-1 LR3 - 40mcg on training days split bi-laterlly, intra-muscular, after training muscle.
Wk4-12: Test propionate= 37.5mg-50mg ED [UNSURE YET!!!]
Wk4-12:Tren Acetate= 37.5mg ED
Wk4-12: Masteron = 75mg ED
Wk6-12:Stanazolol(oral) = 40mg ED ( 20mg morning, 20 mg night)
Wk 5-6,9-10, 11-13: Clenbutarol = 80mcg ED dosing, with upward pyramid dosing for 2 weeks at a time.[ The last 3 week stretch ill incorporate ketofen to up regulate receptors]
Wk 10-12: t3 = 40mcg ED ( only because I still have some left from last cycle.. so cbf adding from start as too many variables to account for already)

A More detailed/understandable excel file is available here: (press on the link → press sheet 2)
dropbox.com/s/52xr9i4wc44os71/MM%20-%20Substance%20schedule%20Calendar%2828%3A04%3A13%29.xlsx

NOTES:
1. Im very, very indecisive of my choice of dose usage on tren and test levels for everyday. MY AIM is to gain only LBM and develop the most chiseled, ripped look. Im not a fan of the blown up look(where u look huge but soft).. im already 220 pounds naturally off the AAS my main goal is to drop as much bf as possible, maintain my weight while having that ripped striated vascular look where everything looks rock hard. With the incorporation of everything at present, what dosages would you Recommend of the 2 for ED dosing protocol???

2. Im thinking of whether to use Aromison(EXAMASTANE), I have it on hang in liquid chem form,from ID. I want to know what you guys think of it? if ill even need to use such a thing to combat sides at my sort of low dosages? AND if so should I trust the purity of a liquid chem or get it oral pill form from UG lab?

3.Since I'm going Europe, I'm not sure whether to take a PCT (nolva) & tribulus supps with me to Europe OR
to just keep the cycle goin by doing a blast of test enanthate (long half life) b4 we leave on the plane.. up untill we find a dealer somewhere over there and continue a semi high dose throughout the trip. then ditch the stuff b4 i hit the plane back to home(sydney) and run PCT the second i get back.( my main concern in such a case is that i lose my ripped look before mykonos and also that my LIBIDO is OUT TO LUNCH WHILE IM THERE:coffee: - a part of me will probably die inside if either of the 2 problems arise lol.

4. I’m thinking of doing carb cycling diet (instead of my normal diet that slowly lowers carbs week by week (from week 8 onwards to push into the realm of 8-9%bf lol is that even possible?
if i were to induce a diet as such:

would this be advisable during such a cycle, or is there to many variables at hand and would you advice against this?

Thankyou in advance for any help/input you can give me.

Adonis.

Re: PRE-EUROPE CYCLE( MAJORCUT): Prop TrenA Mast Stana igf-1 lr3, GHRP-2 MODGRF(129)

Honestly you are 22 - why not just train harder and drop a bunch of that shit.
You don't even need any aas if you just want to look shredded.

Re: PRE-EUROPE CYCLE( MAJORCUT): Prop TrenA Mast Stana igf-1 lr3, GHRP-2 MODGRF(129)

What good does it do to convince a 22 year, who's ALREADY started down the road, to change his ways with a dream like BBing? Probably none is my guess. That being said you sound like an intelligent-ass 22 year old lol. Good post and i'll wait and chime in after i hear a few older, wiser members speak up. I like tren and believe it can do great things at the lower dosages personally. Ever consider maybe dropping some of the petides and substituting Gw-501516? I think you could save some money by changing up a few things, but then again, these are just suggestions and i'm sure you'll get another 20 or so of those at least :D whether good or bad lol Good luck man, i'll be following. BTW sarmssearch has the best damned GW and most cost effective as well if you decide to look into that.

Honestly I think it's too much juice. Then, you're throwing peps, t3 and clen on top of it. Dangerous game...

Tren works differently in everyone but it has the potential to annihilate libido. You should be running caber with it to contol prolactin but even then youre not guarinteed to have a functional dong. you won't be plugging any European honeys with a limp so use the proper ancillaries.

Lets talk about your failure of a pct plan. Nolva can increase the expression of the prog receptor which could cause even worse prolactin sides, so using this in pct won't be an option. It does nothing to restore hpta anyway, its useless. Also, Unless you're planning on continuing an aggressive lifting regiment and a solid diet on vacation, you might as well kiss your gains goodbye. During pct, you should be 100% focused on keeping your gains made on cycle. this means continuing to eat right and often, training hard, and properly supplementing to help your body and hormones recover. This is how to hold on to gains and keep fat gain at a minimum. Pct during vacation = horrible idea. Vacations are for relaxing and binging on delicious food (and booze?) and chasing girls. You couldn't possibly have a successful pct on a vacation halfway around the world.

Hey sorry was out in Europe.
Forgot to keep you guys posted.
Here was how I looked right before leaving for Europe. I've kept most of my muscle gains which is actually ridiculious .. Just not as lean... Will be beginning some hardcore diet and training .. I'll be posting the next cycle to come.... Enjoy the progress shots.
And for that poof who clicked no on my poll, suck it !

Top Bottom