Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Spring Bulk Testosterone Masteron NPP HGH IGF-1 LR3 Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs Euro Pharmacies Log

05/03/24

Weight 266.2

Back

Seated Cable Low Row Close Grip
295x8x3 Never thought I would max this thing out so soon!!!
Lat Cable Pulldowns Close Grip
205x12x2
Straight Arm Pulldown
150x15x2
150x11
Rear Delt Machine
220x12x2
DB Shrugs
125x12x3
Bicep Cable Curls
150x10x2
Roman Chair Leg Raises
15x2
Treadmill 19min

Felt good to go heavy on back today. Finally maxed out the low cable row today. Felt heavy but good. Can really feel the muscle packing onto my frame. Pretty good considering I am no longer taking any Tbol and continue to increase size and strength every week. 4 more weeks of this and then will look to maintain size and strength for a couple months before hitting a cutting cycle. My goal is to be stronger at the end of the cutting cycle than I am right now. Should be doable since I expect to keep increasing strength over the next few months. As long as I dont get injured I always keep getting stronger. Just got to keep elbow healthy. Still bugs me but I am can deal with it for now. I wonder if I should stop the HGH after this cycle is over and see if its just growing pains. It definitely is a tendon on the tricep going into the elbow.

05/03/24

Weight 266.2

Back

Seated Cable Low Row Close Grip
295x8x3 Never thought I would max this thing out so soon!!!
Lat Cable Pulldowns Close Grip
205x12x2
Straight Arm Pulldown
150x15x2
150x11
Rear Delt Machine
220x12x2
DB Shrugs
125x12x3
Bicep Cable Curls
150x10x2
Roman Chair Leg Raises
15x2
Treadmill 19min

Felt good to go heavy on back today. Finally maxed out the low cable row today. Felt heavy but good. Can really feel the muscle packing onto my frame. Pretty good considering I am no longer taking any Tbol and continue to increase size and strength every week. 4 more weeks of this and then will look to maintain size and strength for a couple months before hitting a cutting cycle. My goal is to be stronger at the end of the cutting cycle than I am right now. Should be doable since I expect to keep increasing strength over the next few months. As long as I dont get injured I always keep getting stronger. Just got to keep elbow healthy. Still bugs me but I am can deal with it for now. I wonder if I should stop the HGH after this cycle is over and see if its just growing pains. It definitely is a tendon on the tricep going into the elbow.
@RoidRage69 back with the real man lifts :)

Top Bottom