Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Diet Training Log - female

lora4ca

EF Logger
EF VIP
Initital Thread - Hello all, on this link you can read the initial thread,
As i was eating a very low calorie and doing a lot of cardio, my hormones got really bad, i wasn't loosing at all weight as much as i exercised , and lately i had extreme water retention
My stats: 26yo, 163cm and 56kg (5' 4"ft and 123lb 4oz)

So i decided to increase my calories to 1700cals with a macros aprox 140C 150P 60F

• My meal plan will be almost every day the same

1 hour after wake up: 1 scoop of Protein

Breakfast: 2 Whole eggs + 2 Egg Whites, 1 slice of smoked turkey and 1 cucumber

Meals 1, 2 ,3 are the same: 80gr Chicken Breast , 100 Basmati Rice cooked and 1 tsp Olive Oil, also 1 cucumber or tomato

Snack: 1 Medium size Green Apple and 18gr Almonds

Dinner: 2 Whole Eggs , 1 Cucumber and 150Gr Cabbage carrot salad
  • My training routine will be 3 days of strength training and 6 days per week LISS on treadmill, 4-6km
From supps i started to take:
Vitamin B Complex
AlphaSorb C
Boron
Omega-3
Probiotics and Prebiotics
Ahwagandha
ZMA
Digestive Enzymes
Arginine
A diuretic complex to help me the first days
Also i'm waiting for the Yohimbine , DHEA , Garlic Extract and Life Extension, Estrogen for Women Complex

Now i'm trying to avoid gluten because i read that it is good to go gluten free for people with hypo so i'll give it a try to see how it works

(I'm not on a cycle now and have 2 years to be on it since my last comp)
Thank you all,
xo xo

Initital Thread - Hello all, on this link you can read the initial thread,
As i was eating a very low calorie and doing a lot of cardio, my hormones got really bad, i wasn't loosing at all weight as much as i exercised , and lately i had extreme water retention
My stats: 26yo, 163cm and 56kg (5' 4"ft and 123lb 4oz)

So i decided to increase my calories to 1700cals with a macros aprox 140C 150P 60F

• My meal plan will be almost every day the same

1 hour after wake up: 1 scoop of Protein

Breakfast: 2 Whole eggs + 2 Egg Whites, 1 slice of smoked turkey and 1 cucumber

Meals 1, 2 ,3 are the same: 80gr Chicken Breast , 100 Basmati Rice cooked and 1 tsp Olive Oil, also 1 cucumber or tomato

Snack: 1 Medium size Green Apple and 18gr Almonds

Dinner: 2 Whole Eggs , 1 Cucumber and 150Gr Cabbage carrot salad
  • My training routine will be 3 days of strength training and 6 days per week LISS on treadmill, 4-6km
From supps i started to take:
Vitamin B Complex
AlphaSorb C
Boron
Omega-3
Probiotics and Prebiotics
Ahwagandha
ZMA
Digestive Enzymes
Arginine
A diuretic complex to help me the first days
Also i'm waiting for the Yohimbine , DHEA , Garlic Extract and Life Extension, Estrogen for Women Complex

Now i'm trying to avoid gluten because i read that it is good to go gluten free for people with hypo so i'll give it a try to see how it works

(I'm not on a cycle now and have 2 years to be on it since my last comp)
Thank you all,
xo xo
@lora4ca I'm happy you posted this log thank you.

to start off, diet: do NOT eat the same thing every day, you need to modify diet and post your mods as you go, also when you wake up with a scoop of protein you need to add some fish oil to it, you lack omega 3 fats so add 1 tbps of fish oil per day

on training, you said 3/6 we need to see your sets reps weights and exercises, please log those, and lower your training to 5 days on 2 days rest to let your body recover

supplements, those are fine, but dont take diuretics too much its going to be bad long term as it will cause water retention

lastly, please post a face blurred picture so we can see your starting point thanks

good start for sure
lets see training in more details please

start logging training i think you overtraining and post face blurred picture please

Top Bottom