Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

Im back again...

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

I had cosmetic surgery abroad with the one of the best surgeons to suck out the fat all over my body and I now don't look much different.

From research it could be something with the androgen receptor and progesterone receptors may have bound together or something and estrogen as accelerated growth fusion or maybe bone growth?

All your opinions are welcome I'd like to know how I can reverse this if its even possible.

It does seem nandrolone aromatized as soon as I took that steroid. I understand it could be too late too reverse it but its worth try if someone knows any info they can give me.

Surely you are taking the piss by your posts just to have a laugh or you have mental issues. You look fine.

I am 43 now and look very different now to when I was a young bloke.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Im deadly serious, I wish I had body image disorder but I do not.

These are the exact ingredients of the steroid that I took which seems that most likely it wasn't pure deca diboldazol or nandrolone. I do realise my endocrine system isnt fully developed until the age of 25 and i was 20 when I took this drug so i could have paid the consequences to have this permanent new look.

I will list the entire ingredients and see what you can make of it.

l-leucine [( 2S ) 2 amino 4 methylpentanoic acid], nettle root extract (urtica dioica), containing 3, 4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran,saw palmetto extract (serenoa repens), containing bis o, [(1-4)-(1 1-6)] a hydroxy phloretin 2-0-glucoside, epicatechin,epiafzelechin, 4 hydroxy benzoic acid, protocatechuic acid, methylgallate,sitosterol and sistosterol 3-0 glucoside,dehydrepiandrosterone (5 androsten-3-beta-hydroxy 17-one,dindolylmethane (3,3- methylenebis - 1H-indole), beta sistosterol ]( 5 stigmasten 3-beta ol )] stigmasterol [5,22-stigma-stadien 3 beta ol)] from phytosterols 90% , ajuga turkestanica extract standardized for ecdysterones containing turkesterone ( 11,20 dihydroxyecdysone) ajugasterone ( 2S,3R,5R,9R,10R,11R,13R,14S,17S)-17-[(2R,3R) 2,3 dihdroxy -6 methylheptan-2-yl] 2,3,11,14 tetra hydroxy,10,13 dimethyl 3,4,5,9,11,12,15,16,17 decahydro, 1H cyclopenta [A] phenanthren-6-one), Cyasterone (2/A,3/A,5/A),22 R, 24s,25s,28r) 2,3,14,20,22 pentahydroxy-26,28 epoxystigmast 7 ene 6,26 dione,adenosine 5 triphosphate disodium (disodium [(2S,3S,4R,5R) 5 (6 aminopurin 9-yl) 3,4 dihodroxyoxolan 2 yl] methoxy hydroxyphosphory, oxy-oxido phosphoryl] hydrogen phospate, carthamus tinctorius seed, containing [(3S, 4S) 4 [3,4 dimeth oxyphenyl) methyl] 3 hydroxy 3 [(methoxy 4 [( 2S, 3R,4S,5R,6R) 3,4,5 trihdroxy 6 ( hydroxymethyl) oxan 2 Y] oxy-phenyl,methyl,oxolan 2 one,forskolin extract, (coleus forskohlii) containing 3R,4aR,5S,6S,6aS,10S,10aR,10bS ,3 ethenyl 6,10,10B trihydroxy- 3,4a,7,7,10a pentamethyl, 1,oxo 5,6,6a,8,9,10, hexahydro 2H benzo [f] chromen 5 yl acetate,piperine (piper nigrum), zinc citrate,

Other ingredients contain gelatin, titanium dioxide,rice flour,magnesium stearate FD&C # Red. Researched by soviet scientist at the institute of the chemistry of plant substances,academy of sciences,republic of Uzbekistan

I had full hormone sex panel done in 2015. It came back fine.

I got blood work done in 2015 ( I haven't taken any steroids since) Here are my results. I had a 24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly. endocronologist said I dont need an aldosterone or progesterone test.

My liver was fine. The results are -liver function tests serum-Albumin-serum 40, Total bilibrubin 12- alkaline phosphate serum 66, AST 20, ALT 18, Cholesterol serum 5.6, triglyceride serum 1.9, HDL cholesterol serum 1.20

What was strange was that there was only certain areas the surgeon could liposuction out. As the surgeon said some areas were harder skin instead of soft flappy skin that I had. I explained that this was not muscle to him and I told him it was the steroid that had left me with it permanently.

My face looks a slightly different now as they used a tiny canula to suck out the fat in my lower face and chin. the strange this was that the cosmetic surgeon sucked out the fat on the top of my palm and my foot and hip area which was what the powder steroid I took (2 tablets of deca dibolodazol at age 20) had left me with overnight,however the fat he sucked out didnt remove itself at all and it remains. I have found this very bizarre.

I eat keto diet mostly so its nothing to do with my weight as i weigh less than i was before I took the steroid.

lets just say for example you all give me the benefit of the doubt and the steroid did transform my body which it 100 percent did overnight. I assume there is no way to reverse it and I am stuck with it as no one has any solutions for it?

Someone on another forum said my HPTA could haven been effected? is there a solution to this.

(Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis. It all begins with a gland located in your head called the hypothalamus when it releases a measured amount of GnRH (also known as LH-releasing hormone)

Im not trolling and havent got body dismorphia or need to see a psychiatrist.

Ever thought I could be the first victim with this problem having taken this specific drug.

I wouldn't be wasting my energy or your time either.

Okay so Someone on another forum said my HPTA could haven been effected? is there a solution to this.

(Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis. It all begins with a gland located in your head called the hypothalamus when it releases a measured amount of GnRH (also known as LH-releasing hormone)Someone on another forum said my HPTA could haven been effected? is there a solution to this.

(Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis. It all begins with a gland located in your head called the hypothalamus when it releases a measured amount of GnRH (also known as LH-releasing hormone)

Im not trolling and havent got body dismorphia or need to see a psychiatrist.

Ever thought I could be the first victim with this problem having taken this specific drug.

I wouldn't be wasting my energy or your time either.

Isn't the only way that we can settle this debate if if I rebuy the tablets and get someone to try the tabs or a mouse test them or something ( not that its really possible)to find out what this drug really does.

I dont think anyone would want to guinea pig themselves to test this drug and I wouldn't blame them but wow do I want to prove to you all that i'm not messing around.

your entire generation is mentally fucked up. and it is because of all this social media and technology

accept the way you look and move on with life, these doctors are laughing all the way to the bank at how dumb people are who go and see them and enrich them.

Hey,

I would like to suggest you some online exercises for chin n moon face. Next thing I will suggest that people need to learn the acceptance of the things which changes as per the age.

Hey,

I would like to suggest you some online exercises for chin n moon face. Next thing I will suggest that people need to learn the acceptance of the things which changes as per the age.

Top Bottom