Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

47 year old male using ProHormone as Base, w/ Dianabol at 25 mgs plus Arimidex 0.25 mgs, but I don't understand this response, please help--

This cycle is being done to gain strength and to get over a slump in my life

I have nerve damage & can't inject IM

I can pay someone to inject me, but they aren't reliable in terms of consistent access

I think 20 to 25 mgs of d-bol for 5 to 8 weeks won't do much damage in my humble opinion if I use Liv 52 and milk thistle and drink lots of water

Thanks Ol Wolf, I'll just keep the a.i. on hand in case the nipples feel sore
and do them pct
@newjack777 you are making a big mistake not using an aromatase inhibitor you can cause organ and brain damage for life and I would use n2guard over liv52

and why dont you start your LOG? what are you hiding? no one is helping you properly with all your injuries without seeing your log

@newjack777 you are making a big mistake not using an aromatase inhibitor you can cause organ and brain damage for life and I would use n2guard over liv52

and why dont you start your LOG? what are you hiding? no one is helping you properly with all your injuries without seeing your log
Im using aromatase inhibitor,

Ok i will do arimidex On cycle then, 0.25 every day on cycle and also PCT

Where can i buy N2 guard? It always seems to be sold out or out of stock?

Training log to follow soon, please be patient....

I found n2guard

it's too expensive for me

I will only be doing 25 mgs of dianabol for 6 weeks and the superandro4 cream

*I will add Tudca 500 mgs 1x per day along with Liv 52

Tudca is a liver support supp, that's highly rated by that Connecticut medical doctor and bodybuilder. I forgot his name, but he has an Irish American last name

I attached a pic of Tudca.... the label looks beat up but it's sealed and doesn't expire till the middle of next yr 2024

Attachments

• tudca july 7, 2023 pic.jpg
    tudca july 7, 2023 pic.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 55
I'm at a slump in my life and im taking basically HIV doses of anabolic steroids to increase strength

I know you want to see my log but as long as I do higher reps in good form at a slower cadence, I won't get any injuries.

I plan on counteracting any anxiety with a low dose of Klonipin (a benzo) also

I've got Fadogia Agrestis and 1,000 mgs of Tribulus on deck for PCT also

With those types of herbs in my PCT and with Nolvadex and Arimdex and considering the safe low dose of 20 mgs of dianabol for 6 weeks, the sides should be low, yet I'd be able to get enough strength and muscle mass in order to be Natty for the rest of my life. This PCT regimen will also make me feel less crappy and my mood should be good.

If you remember what FDR said about being allies with Stalin : "we will hold hands with them just to cross the bridge and after we do, we will let go"

I'm at a slump in my life and im taking basically HIV doses of anabolic steroids to increase strength

I know you want to see my log but as long as I do higher reps in good form at a slower cadence, I won't get any injuries.

I plan on counteracting any anxiety with a low dose of Klonipin (a benzo) also

I've got Fadogia Agrestis and 1,000 mgs of Tribulus on deck for PCT also

With those types of herbs in my PCT and with Nolvadex and Arimdex and considering the safe low dose of 20 mgs of dianabol for 6 weeks, the sides should be low, yet I'd be able to get enough strength and muscle mass in order to be Natty for the rest of my life. This PCT regimen will also make me feel less crappy and my mood should be good.

If you remember what FDR said about being allies with Stalin : "we will hold hands with them just to cross the bridge and after we do, we will let go"
@newjack777 you want to take benzos and steroids and fix other issues? I don't see how thats going to help you.
20mgs dbol is going to do NOTHING but hurt your results and make you feel horrible when you get off.

the question I have is why don't you start a LOG journal? even if you dont have higher or lower reps lets see what you're doing

I found n2guard

it's too expensive for me

I will only be doing 25 mgs of dianabol for 6 weeks and the superandro4 cream

*I will add Tudca 500 mgs 1x per day along with Liv 52

Tudca is a liver support supp, that's highly rated by that Connecticut medical doctor and bodybuilder. I forgot his name, but he has an Irish American last name

I attached a pic of Tudca.... the label looks beat up but it's sealed and doesn't expire till the middle of next yr 2024
@newjack777 if you can't afford to properly cycle maybe take a step back and save money and strain natural for now

tudca alone is nothing like n2guard and n2guard has tudca and a lot more

Im using aromatase inhibitor,

Ok i will do arimidex On cycle then, 0.25 every day on cycle and also PCT

Where can i buy N2 guard? It always seems to be sold out or out of stock?

Training log to follow soon, please be patient....
@newjack777 you listed nolvadex seems .25mgs arimidex you mean? and dbol only bad idea

and n2guard is always in stock

@newjack777 you want to take benzos and steroids and fix other issues? I don't see how thats going to help you.
20mgs dbol is going to do NOTHING but hurt your results and make you feel horrible when you get off.

the question I have is why don't you start a LOG journal? even if you dont have higher or lower reps lets see what you're doing
Log journal will be started soon.

I carried a notebook back in the 90s when most people didn't have ANYTHING, because it looked nerdy Lol so if anyone is familiar with logging, it's definitely me, I don't just work out on a wing & a prayer, w/o taking notes. How else can I know to add weights or reps at the next session?

I follow the Joe Weider approach, the standard 4 day workout session...

Here's a framework of the journal:

Tues: Chest & Shoulders
Wed.:: Back & Biceps & Legs
Thurs. Off
Fri: Chest & Shoulders
Sat Back & Biceps & Legs

*all of them for 8-12 reps

Eating tuna fish and an apple (eating every 3 hours) for 3-4 x per day

Drink almost a gallon of water for joint health

Plant based burgers with zero (o) chloresterol, that's what it says on the box

Oatmeal for breakfast

I'm not a youngin hard gainer Lol....so, I don't need a whole lot of meals

Cycle:

4TestSuperAndro gel (a prohormone) for 42 days (6 weeks) acts as a Test. base
dianabol 25 mgs per day
Arimidex on cycle 0.25 mgs per day on cycle (that's taking a 1 mg pill and breaking it into 4)

Cycle support:
1) Tudca, (for LIver Health)
2) Milk Thistle (for LIver Health)
3) Liv. 52 for Liver Health
4) Fish Oil, (for Heart Health)
5) a Statin (dr-prescribed) (to Control Chloresterol)
6) a high blood pressure med (also dr. prescribed)
7) 81 mgs of aspirin to avoid thickening blood & avoid clotting
8) Klonipin (dr. prescribed) for anti-anxiety and depression & 0.25 mgs per day--also keeps BP Low)

PCT:

Nolvadex 20 mgs for 4 weeks
Arimidex 0.25 mgs for 4 weeks
Fedogia (herbal) every day for 4 weeks
Korean Ginseng (herbal) every day
Tribulus 1,000 mgs every day
Klonipin (dr. prescribed) for anti-anxiety and depression & 0.25 mgs per day

(you're telling me with that much Herbals above, I'm going to be Depressed post cycle, I don't think so , in my Humble Opinion)

As you can see this is a lightweight "safe" cycle and regimen to get back on track, I dont want to be a mass monster, I'm in my 50s for all intents & purposes
Thanks

Log journal will be started soon.

I carried a notebook back in the 90s when most people didn't have ANYTHING, because it looked nerdy Lol so if anyone is familiar with logging, it's definitely me, I don't just work out on a wing & a prayer, w/o taking notes. How else can I know to add weights or reps at the next session?

I follow the Joe Weider approach, the standard 4 day workout session...

Here's a framework of the journal:

Tues: Chest & Shoulders
Wed.:: Back & Biceps & Legs
Thurs. Off
Fri: Chest & Shoulders
Sat Back & Biceps & Legs

*all of them for 8-12 reps

Eating tuna fish and an apple (eating every 3 hours) for 3-4 x per day

Drink almost a gallon of water for joint health

Plant based burgers with zero (o) chloresterol, that's what it says on the box

Oatmeal for breakfast

I'm not a youngin hard gainer Lol....so, I don't need a whole lot of meals

Cycle:

4TestSuperAndro gel (a prohormone) for 42 days (6 weeks) acts as a Test. base
dianabol 25 mgs per day
Arimidex on cycle 0.25 mgs per day on cycle (that's taking a 1 mg pill and breaking it into 4)

Cycle support:
1) Tudca, (for LIver Health)
2) Milk Thistle (for LIver Health)
3) Liv. 52 for Liver Health
4) Fish Oil, (for Heart Health)
5) a Statin (dr-prescribed) (to Control Chloresterol)
6) a high blood pressure med (also dr. prescribed)
7) 81 mgs of aspirin to avoid thickening blood & avoid clotting
8) Klonipin (dr. prescribed) for anti-anxiety and depression & 0.25 mgs per day--also keeps BP Low)

PCT:

Nolvadex 20 mgs for 4 weeks
Arimidex 0.25 mgs for 4 weeks
Fedogia (herbal) every day for 4 weeks
Korean Ginseng (herbal) every day
Tribulus 1,000 mgs every day
Klonipin (dr. prescribed) for anti-anxiety and depression & 0.25 mgs per day

(you're telling me with that much Herbals above, I'm going to be Depressed post cycle, I don't think so , in my Humble Opinion)

As you can see this is a lightweight "safe" cycle and regimen to get back on track, I dont want to be a mass monster, I'm in my 50s for all intents & purposes
Thanks
@newjack777 ok good framework so start your LOG journal already open a new thread and start diet training part as you get cycle together

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Top Bottom