Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

The steroid you took has nothing to do with this, it would not give you a moon face over night. That is not how this works. It would take weeks for this to happen and its only if you continue to use the steroid that this will happen, because your estrogen will rise with your testosterone rising, which is what gives you a moon face due to holding more water from heightened estrogen levels. Once you stop taking the steroid this will stop happening and you will not have the moon face from holding excess water from heightened estrogen levels.

Now I wrote all this because I didn't see that anyone addressed this from what I read, but in all honesty based on your posts you sound like your a 13 year old kid and not the person in those photos.

The steroid you took has nothing to do with this, it would not give you a moon face over night. That is not how this works. It would take weeks for this to happen and its only if you continue to use the steroid that this will happen, because your estrogen will rise with your testosterone rising, which is what gives you a moon face due to holding more water from heightened estrogen levels. Once you stop taking the steroid this will stop happening and you will not have the moon face from holding excess water from heightened estrogen levels.

Now I wrote all this because I didn't see that anyone addressed this from what I read, but in all honesty based on your posts you sound like your a 13 year old kid and not the person in those photos.

We ALL said two pills taken one time wouldn't do it. And you say no one else addressed it.

Hmm went back to check, this is all I saw from the first 2 pages from the 2nd poster.
"Two weeks would have done nothing permanent to you."

That didn't address what I said, I thought there was a better way of explaining what he may need to know. I also said "From what I read" which was skimming through the posts, someone surely could have said something similar but I felt like it should be explained differently and more concisely.

Top Bottom