Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Misconceptions and Errors in Thought On Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

Well put Dylan, I wish more guys really understood the side effects of steroids (how about cancer with A50 use!) before they talk about "side effects" of nolvadex.

As long as we are talking about misconceptions and errors...

That study you posted previously linking cancer with anadrol 50 use was done with a sample size of n=1. That single individual was already sick (Fanconi anemia) and had been receiving oxymetholone treatment for 9 years.

Most of those tumors that are somewhat common in FA pt's receiving androgen tx are androgen dependent benign adenomas (that subside if androgens are discontinued). This study cannot be compared to a healthy individual taking oxymetholone for 4-6 weeks.

So is
Clomid
Nolva
Aromasin
Unleashed
Post cycle
DAA

A decent PCT

Reason I ask is because I can get this stuff easier especially with irish customs clamping down lately

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

more often i would recommend only one serm but if its an extensive cycle or very long then i would go with two...

if your going with two, here's what i would recommend...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Is nolva ok with 19nors. I'm relearning everything again I and I thought I seen ledhead say nolva with 19nors is ok

Is nolva ok with 19nors. I'm relearning everything again I and I thought I seen ledhead say nolva with 19nors is ok

There's articles and evidence showing its okay and Im not going to disagree with my boy led but im also going to abstain from answering that and let others chime in because there's going to be a variety of different answers pertaining to that question... I have a slight worry about that and would not fully recommend it but there is a lot of contradictory information in regards to it...

Like they say, one study contradicts another and blah blah but IMHO, its not worth the risk of using nolva with 19nors when there are other alternatives.

J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2005 May;95(1-5):83-9.

Aromatase inhibitors: cellular and molecular effects.

Miller WR, Anderson TJ, White S, Larionov A, Murray J, Evans D, Krause A, Dixon JM.

Breast Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. [email protected]

Marked cellular and molecular changes may occur in breast cancers following treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer patients with aromatase inhibitors. Neoadjuvant protocols, in which treatment is given with the primary tumour still within the breast, are particularly illuminating. In Edinburgh, we have shown that 3 months treatment with either anastrozole, exemestane or letrozole produces pathological responses in the majority of oestrogen receptor (ER)-rich tumours (39/59) as manifested by reduced cellularity/increased fibrosis. Changes in histological grading may also take place, most notably a reduction in mitotic figures. This probably reflects an influence on proliferation as most tumours (82%) show a marked decrease in the proliferation marker, Ki67. These effects are generally more dramatic than seen with tamoxifen given in the same setting.Differences between aromatase inhibitors and tamoxifen are also apparent in changes in steroid hormone expression. Thus, immuno-staining for progesterone receptor (PgR) is reduced in almost all cases by aromatase inhibitors, becoming undetectable in many. This contrasts with effects of tamoxifen in which the most common change on PgR is to increase expression. Changes in proliferation occur rapidly following the onset of exposure to aromatase inhibitors. Thus, neoadjuvant studies with letrozole in which tumour was sampled before and after 14 days and 3 months treatment show that decreased expression of Ki67 occur at 14 days and, in many cases, the effect is greater at 14 days than 3 months. These early changes precede evidence of clinical response but do not predict for it. However, this study design has allowed RNA analysis of sequential biopsies taken during the neoadjuvant therapy. Based on clustering techniques, it has been possible to subdivide tumours into groups showing distinct patterns of molecular changes. These changes in tumour gene expression may allow definition of tumour cohorts with differing sensitivity to aromatase inhibitors and permit early recognition of response and resistance.

Bro, if you are going to cite me, please cite me correctly. I been advocating for months on this site for people to get their ass in gear and start to: dose steroids correctly, eat clean, refrain from using steroids until BF is low, and do cardio; so they can control estrogen without having to use AIs and SERMS. Which I believe are totally counterproductive.

As for the 19-Nors, I been advocating for months that if estrogen is checked then prolactin will be checked, that is a biological law. Consequently, if a person can control estrogen naturally then AIs, Serms, and dopamine agonists will not be needed.

As for using aromatizing drugs in conjunction with 19-Nors; If it is imperative for that person to use something to control estrogen to prevent prolactin induced gyno, I say you can definitely run a serm like Nolva.

For every person who wants to get cute and post articles about how Nolva is not good to use while running 19-Nors I will counter them with an article that says Nolva works fine while running 19-Nors. There are thousands of articles that are conflicting about the subject.

This is where it gets good and where we get down to brass tacks because it becomes a neutral playing field, which I like because this forces people into conjuring up some balls to try out stuff through trial and error and finding out what works for them; instead of spouting out other people's opinions.

Remember, we are in a game where people react differently to different substances. Therefore, find out what you like and don't make the mistake of making it a universal truth.

Through my 20 years of BBing Nolva has done me right as a ant-E and PCT, which I figured out at this juncture in my BBing days that I don't need it at all...

Last edited:
Bro, if you are going to cite me, please cite me correctly. I been advocating for months on this site for people to get their ass in gear and start to: dose steroids correctly, eat clean, refrain from using steroids until BF is low, and do cardio; so they can control estrogen without having to use AIs and SERMS. Which I believe are totally counterproductive.

As for the 19-Nors, I been advocating for months that if estrogen is checked then prolactin will be checked, that is a biological law. Consequently, if a person can control estrogen naturally then AIs, Serms, and dopamine agonists will not be needed.

As for using aromatizing drugs in conjunction with 19-Nors; If it is imperative for that person to use something to control estrogen to prevent prolactin induced gyno, I say you can definitely run a serm like Nolva.

For every person who wants to get cute and post articles about how Nolva is not good to use while running 19-Nors I will counter them with an article that says Nolva works fine while running 19-Nors. There are thousands of articles that are conflicting about the subject.

This is where it gets good and where we get down to brass tacks because it becomes a neutral playing field, which I like because this forces people into conjuring up some balls to try out stuff through trial and error and finding out what works for them; instead of spouting out other people's opinions.

Remember, we are in a game where people react differently to different substances. Therefore, find out what you like and don't make the mistake of making it a universal truth.

Through my 20 years of BBing Nolva has done me right as a ant-E and PCT, which I figured out this juncture in my BBing days that I don't need it all...

Once again, my good friend delivers a staggering bitch slap of reality...

I think the only way to really judge the use of something is to try it . In my case I've done pcts with nolva and without nolva and it actually didn't seem to make a difference one way or the other. Using supplements seemed to help a little more so I'm sticking with that since using supps doesn't have any risk.

I think the only way to really judge the use of something is to try it . In my case I've done pcts with nolva and without nolva and it actually didn't seem to make a difference one way or the other. Using supplements seemed to help a little more so I'm sticking with that since using supps doesn't have any risk.

I have had great success with test boosters but irish customs have really clamped down wherr even Hcgenerate arent getting through so I need other options

As long as we are talking about misconceptions and errors...

That study you posted previously linking cancer with anadrol 50 use was done with a sample size of n=1. That single individual was already sick (Fanconi anemia) and had been receiving oxymetholone treatment for 9 years.

Most of those tumors that are somewhat common in FA pt's receiving androgen tx are androgen dependent benign adenomas (that subside if androgens are discontinued). This study cannot be compared to a healthy individual taking oxymetholone for 4-6 weeks.

You make a valid point, but the discussion about A50s causing cancer is more of a comparison. We have people complaining about "side effects" of a few mgs of nolva, while they forget that steroids have some nasty side effects. We shouldn't forget we are on a steroid forum and side effects are just a part of the business. :cool:

Top Bottom