Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Misconceptions and Errors in Thought On Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

Well put Dylan, I wish more guys really understood the side effects of steroids (how about cancer with A50 use!) before they talk about "side effects" of nolvadex.

Very good point... All of this comes with a risk... Those companies HAVE to list ANY and ALL possible effects, even it has effected 1 out of 100 to simply cover their ass and that needs to be realized... There are POSSIBILITIES with pretty much everything out there, even over they counter medicines... That's just the way it is because we are all constructed differently...

all I know is nolva made me feel like shit. i dont think it's a misconception at all to say most of the claims are bro-ology. i used it and stopped using it. when i tried the aromasin and unleashed route i recovered much better. i'd never go back.

all I know is nolva made me feel like shit. i dont think it's a misconception at all to say most of the claims are bro-ology. i used it and stopped using it. when i tried the aromasin and unleashed route i recovered much better. i'd never go back.

Thats a great thing that you found what worked for YOU! That doesnt make it right for everyone

Thats a great thing that you found what worked for YOU! That doesnt make it right for everyone

Yeah, but nobody has a bad reaction to low dose Aromasin and UNLEASHED. That's part of the reason for making it the preferable option.

Yeah, but nobody has a bad reaction to low dose Aromasin and UNLEASHED. That's part of the reason for making it the preferable option.

Last time i checked, i recommend unleashed in every pct protocol and do not recommend nolva each time so please, if you would, stop with this... If you bothered to thoroughly read, the point was that it has its place for some and certain situations and others it does not... You are entitled to your opinion and thats great but your point is CLEARLY stated OK???

Last time i checked, i recommend unleashed in every pct protocol and do not recommend nolva each time so please, if you would, stop with this... If you bothered to thoroughly read, the point was that it has its place for some and certain situations and others it does not... You are entitled to your opinion and thats great but your point is CLEARLY stated OK???

I will confirm this, Dylan has always recommended unleashed in pct.

Aromasin + Nolva works great on PCT, that's fact, add a few more PCT items like Ostarine and you're golden. :)

So is
Clomid
Nolva
Aromasin
Unleashed
Post cycle
DAA

A decent PCT

Reason I ask is because I can get this stuff easier especially with irish customs clamping down lately

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

^^^ 1 SERM only is needed. and run at a low dose..

there are an assortment of natty supps that should be added to give you that on feeling. phyto-serms and T stack RX are my favorites but they are also heavy on the wallet. and then you have the cheaper natty's like test infusion, unleashed

and then something like TUDCA is a great idea to help cleanse your system as well.

Top Bottom