Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Misconceptions and Errors in Thought On Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

Hey man, how you doing?
I don't know Aromasin, I was saying 1/8 mg of Arimidex EOD but for those using it from day 1 (1/4 mg tops), for treating gyno is another dose.

It all depends on how your body reacts, I would say that you need to know how your body reacts and that means not using AI's or SERMS during your cycle, there is no need to take drugs when you don't need it, the less drugs the better but if you really don't want to do that and you just want to sleep in peace while doing your cycle then yeah, a low dosed AI with or without Tamoxifen is a very nice idea.

For me, I would use Tamoxifen without an AI and I would have a blood work in between the cycle to check everything including estrogen levels, then I will know if adding an AI is a must or not.

You see, getting bloated, fat and big boobed is not funny but getting high LDL/low HDL is not fun either.

Blood works are your best friends :D

Hey, Im doin great. Yourself?

I understand your logic here, which I am willing to play with low or no AI at the start of my cycle.
Nolva would be a good idea if I wasnt running tren. I dont feel like playing that hand.

Soooo without the use of nolva during cycle there is no way to immediatly stop/reduce gyno symptoms. The only thing you can do is reduce any further production of estro through an AI.

So with this logic it would be a safe bet running some sort of AI to prevent estro getting too high in the first place.

man that ain't necessary. No need to ask for forgiveness from me bro.

your the man bro! Just a misjudgment too many made but that has been fixed and the effort to make it right through proper information and guidance is being made... =)

While I may be putting myself at risk for some serious flaming I am still extremely against the use of nolvadex. Based on the research I've done I find it still is an outdated drug less superior then clomid or torem. I also feel formestane and aromasin do a better job at preventing gyno formation then nolvadex.

I am much more in favor of using more of an OTC pct consisting of products like unleashed, post cycle, d-aspartic acid, formastanzol, bridge ect. and only using 1 serm in pct, that being clomid or torem.

I respect your opinion and I appreciate that you are constantly trying to bring what you feel is the best information to the forum, so I hope you will show the same respect to my opinion.

U
While I may be putting myself at risk for some serious flaming I am still extremely against the use of nolvadex. Based on the research I've done I find it still is an outdated drug less superior then clomid or torem. I also feel formestane and aromasin do a better job at preventing gyno formation then nolvadex.

I am much more in favor of using more of an OTC pct consisting of products like unleashed, post cycle, d-aspartic acid, formastanzol, bridge ect. and only using 1 serm in pct, that being clomid or torem.

I respect your opinion and I appreciate that you are constantly trying to bring what you feel is the best information to the forum, so I hope you will show the same respect to my opinion.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but part of the problem is basing something on research, where there is contradicting research pointing in several areas and actually using the product, which you haven't yet... once you try it, and then you find it not for you, then that's one thing, but basing it on research alone without actual use, ESPECIALLY when there's contradictory research, FOR AND AGAINST, leads to errors that were obviously already made... I know this, there's too many people with good recovery, good bloods etc... from its use to not acknowledge it... There are people with bad experiences too... its just like anything else... there's guys that can't handle certain steroids and some that never get sides and love them... it will vary from person to person... Many of the most highly accomplished people in this field stand by it all the way and when you look at them and see their results and then listen to their knowledge, you tend to see they know what their talking about... Its all a learning process... You have a bright future and i know you do a lot of reading but you are very young and very inexperienced in your own use so you will have to do trial and error along the way to make the proper judgment...

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but part of the problem is basing something on research, where there is contradicting research pointing in several areas and actually using the product, which you haven't yet... once you try it, and then you find it not for you, then that's one thing, but basing it on research alone without actual use, ESPECIALLY when there's contradictory research, FOR AND AGAINST, leads to errors that were obviously already made... I know this, there's too many people with good recovery, good bloods etc... from its use to not acknowledge it... There are people with bad experiences too... its just like anything else... there's guys that can't handle certain steroids and some that never get sides and love them... it will vary from person to person...

A very respectable response. I thank you for respecting my opinion. I will keep what you have said in mind.

U

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but part of the problem is basing something on research, where there is contradicting research pointing in several areas and actually using the product, which you haven't yet... once you try it, and then you find it not for you, then that's one thing, but basing it on research alone without actual use, ESPECIALLY when there's contradictory research, FOR AND AGAINST, leads to errors that were obviously already made... I know this, there's too many people with good recovery, good bloods etc... from its use to not acknowledge it... There are people with bad experiences too... its just like anything else... there's guys that can't handle certain steroids and some that never get sides and love them... it will vary from person to person... Many of the most highly accomplished people in this field stand by it all the way and when you look at them and see their results and then listen to their knowledge, you tend to see they know what their talking about... Its all a learning process... You have a bright future and i know you do a lot of reading but you are very young and very inexperienced in your own use so you will have to do trial and error along the way to make the proper judgment...

Well put Dylan, I wish more guys really understood the side effects of steroids (how about cancer with A50 use!) before they talk about "side effects" of nolvadex.

Well put Dylan, I wish more guys really understood the side effects of steroids (how about cancer with A50 use!) before they talk about "side effects" of nolvadex.

So true man and what about lipids?
I want to slap myself in the face on how HDL/LDL shifting is not a concern.

There are guys doing EAA's while bulking with fries and hamburguers and using ridiculous amounts of AI's.

At least you will be alive with cancer, gyno and shrunk balls...

Top Bottom