Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JM Press

miked8c

Did it for the first time in the gym today, felt great and I loved it. However I have a few questions.

1) How do you know when you have gone far enough

2) At its lowest point the bar is over my teeth, does that sound about right? I realize it varies person to person.

3) I felt it in my chest a little more than I thought I should have. I was even using the false grip with my thumb right where the smooth meets the rough.

You guys got any pointers? I only went up to 135 today which is babyweight for me on the bench, but I could barely get out 5 clean reps on the JM. Albeit the JM followed my overhead press so it wasn't my first exercise of the day and I was fatigued.

BTW I already watched the Tate video.

1) You're done lowering the bar when your forearm touches your bicep, resist the urge to go any lower.

2) Sounds about right, though it shouldn't be anywhere near coming close to you face.

3) Dunno dude, gotta try to relax the pecs and focus on the triceps.

Need to add these for assistance work...

Haha my mind-muscle connection is pretty bad, hopefully these will help me work on isolating.

Top Bottom