Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm in love...

Well I took only 3the other day with some food and loads of water before and throughout my workout like always. I felt absolutely amazing. The focus thing is unreal. I got so into the zone I walked out of the gym kinda confused almost with what I had just done because I was so focused on only lifting. Gave me a nice little endurance boost and great pump. I am very sensititve to stims so i should have known to start lower than recommended. I think I could tolerate a little bit more as long as I have soething in my stomach and drink a lot of water. Great product so far though.

02gixxersix said:
Well I took only 3the other day with some food and loads of water before and throughout my workout like always. I felt absolutely amazing. The focus thing is unreal. I got so into the zone I walked out of the gym kinda confused almost with what I had just done because I was so focused on only lifting. Gave me a nice little endurance boost and great pump. I am very sensititve to stims so i should have known to start lower than recommended. I think I could tolerate a little bit more as long as I have soething in my stomach and drink a lot of water. Great product so far though.

You felt that from only 3?! wow....I wish I had that sensitivity, the bottle would last like 4 months. I have to take 12-14 to feel the effects, but I like it also.

Yeah I'm a pussy with that shit. If I take more than one thermorexin even after a week or so it kinda kicks my ass. My wife on the other hand takes 2 the first time on an empty stomach and says she didn't feel much lol. I'd rather be a lightweight and save some money though.

Update:

Today I took 6 total. I took 3 an hour before my workout and 3 more about 40 minutes prior and lots of water in between and during the workout. This was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. I didn't feel jittery thet way a stimulant makes you feel but I just felt ready to go I guess. I made a good improvement over my lifts from last week but a lot of that has to do with getting my endurance back after training PL style for a while. I felt focused and just absolutely great throughout the whole workout. I'm hooked on this product and if RED is better than this I'll be trying that soon as well.

OMEGA said:
one more curious Question Sir.

How long does it take to "kick in"

thankyou

I'd say within 20 minutes i can feel a little something. Kinda like a little warm maybe. It never actually kicks for me like a thermo or anything. That's one thing I liked about it. I'm not conscious of the fact that it comes on or goes away really.

Top Bottom