Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much cardio do you add to weight training?

Goeid37

Looking for honest answers to this because most weight trainers in the gym I noticed they do their workouts then leave they don’t even do any cardio before or after
also seems like on forums I’ve asked this people lie and claim they work out six times a week and then do cardio six times a week which is not really believable unless you’re a trust fund baby and don’t even work
so tell me about you how much weight training do you do per week and how much cardio do you do a week and be honest

Looking for honest answers to this because most weight trainers in the gym I noticed they do their workouts then leave they don’t even do any cardio before or after
also seems like on forums I’ve asked this people lie and claim they work out six times a week and then do cardio six times a week which is not really believable unless you’re a trust fund baby and don’t even work
so tell me about you how much weight training do you do per week and how much cardio do you do a week and be honest
i usually suggest 60min cardio am fasting

Calling people on the forum liars and still asking

should do cardio atleast 3-4x a week IMO

Top Bottom