Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to do low rep high weights

Lajsunu

I’m looking for advice on doing low reps and high weights.
I know mobster is great with advice on heavy weights. But I want to hear from others as well.
Always been a high rep low weight type of guy. But the results just haven’t been there the way I had hoped I was talking to a couple buddies and they recommended that I changed things up and try something different because some muscle fibers and some genetics are different and require a change in training.
My question is simple what do you recommend for me when it comes to Low Reps should I shoot for two or three reps or should I shoot for more four or five reps and how do you avoid injuries when you’re doing heavy weights and low reps?

I’m looking for advice on doing low reps and high weights.
I know mobster is great with advice on heavy weights. But I want to hear from others as well.
Always been a high rep low weight type of guy. But the results just haven’t been there the way I had hoped I was talking to a couple buddies and they recommended that I changed things up and try something different because some muscle fibers and some genetics are different and require a change in training.
My question is simple what do you recommend for me when it comes to Low Reps should I shoot for two or three reps or should I shoot for more four or five reps and how do you avoid injuries when you’re doing heavy weights and low reps?
you should do bench low rep to start slow and control

all the professional bodybuilders started with compound lifts their first few years

I love doing compound lifts you can start with 5x5 style training

Top Bottom