Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training changes during pct?

Was reading online how you should change your training during post Cycle Therapy and had a pretty interesting discussion with some people
seems to be the common theme that you should ease off on weight training while you are in pct because your body is trying to recover and you don't want to stress it out too much
so if I'm doing usually 20 to 22 sets on cycle should I drop it down in half or should I look to Deload during this time?
I don't want to lose any of my progress
Not change as such. It should reflect your new you (bigger or leaner)

Was reading online how you should change your training during post Cycle Therapy and had a pretty interesting discussion with some people
seems to be the common theme that you should ease off on weight training while you are in pct because your body is trying to recover and you don't want to stress it out too much
so if I'm doing usually 20 to 22 sets on cycle should I drop it down in half or should I look to Deload during this time?
I don't want to lose any of my progress
back sets off get your compounds in...I usually go from about 18 work sets on cycle to about 10-12 work sets

To me the focus should be more on diet during PCT......as long as you are still training. You really have to keep things dialed in so you are not starting to gain fat or become less motivated and eat low quality food. Lots of people go into PCT and start eating junk because they are demotivated from the cycle ending.

Top Bottom