Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training changes during pct?

feaoeu

Was reading online how you should change your training during post Cycle Therapy and had a pretty interesting discussion with some people
seems to be the common theme that you should ease off on weight training while you are in pct because your body is trying to recover and you don't want to stress it out too much
so if I'm doing usually 20 to 22 sets on cycle should I drop it down in half or should I look to Deload during this time?
I don't want to lose any of my progress

your body is gonna be under a lot of stress during pct and there is merit to that thinking

however when you over think things too much that can also be a negative, on the flip side the dart board training strategy of just doing things 1 way and depending on luck is also stupid too

Was reading online how you should change your training during post Cycle Therapy and had a pretty interesting discussion with some people
seems to be the common theme that you should ease off on weight training while you are in pct because your body is trying to recover and you don't want to stress it out too much
so if I'm doing usually 20 to 22 sets on cycle should I drop it down in half or should I look to Deload during this time?
I don't want to lose any of my progress
during pct you need to take more time off and only train 3 days per week and lower volume 50% at least

Top Bottom