Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone EVER had success with a dbol only cycle?

New Jack

It seems like EVERYONE is getting on me (and probably for good reason) because of my dbol only cycle I'm about to start. I don't understand, I've gained and kept before on a dbol only cycle, why wouldn't I now?

Is there anyone who's ever had success on a dbol only cycle? It sems like everyone here doesn't think it's possible to keep your gains even with Clomid.

I plan on doing 35 mg. dbol ed for 5 weeks, also taking Clomid the very next day (wk 6) for 300 mg. dy1, 100 mg. for 10 dys, 50 mg. for 10 dys. I also intend on taking Nolvadex straight through even if I don't see any signs of gyno. I will be taking 10 mg. nolva all the way from day 1 till my Clomid therapy is done.

And the reason, I cant take any injectables:

1) I live with my parents (I'm 22, I know that's bad!) Therefore that's hard to hide.

2) I have NO idea how to inject. The only way I could do that is meet with one of my juice head buddies once a week but all of our schedules are hectic and sometimes I don't see them for weeks.

3) I am looking to put on a quick 20-30 pounds in 2 months. I don't plan on doing a cycle after this for quite some time. I know dbol acts quick and effective.

4) I DEFINITLY can't take Deca or any drug that would stay in my system for a long period of time because I will POSSIBLY be drug tested later this year for roids (I don't wanna get into why). I know dbol leaves quick (2-3 months).

So back to my original question, anyone ever had a good experience with dbol only?

Last edited:
it depends what your goals are. I have done a dbol only cycle. I gained a lot of muscle and a lot of strength. It made it impossible for me to shoot a load though. Hey, I ma be wrong, but i think arnold has done his share of dbol onl cycles. he looks pretty buff to me....

I hear ya bro. But 20-30 lbs keepable on a dbol only cycle is gonna be tough! Especially at 35mg a day.

I gained 10lbs on a dbol only, I had Armidex and clomid and I seem to of kept the weight.
I did a 6 week cycle of 35mg e/d
.25 Armidex e/d
Milk Thistle
ALA

Don't drink and take care of your liver! It will work better then nothing.

20-30 keepable lbs in two months sounds like a stretch. I do think bdol only cycle is great. Dbol and test is awsome. Dbol, test, and fina is SUBLIME.

bro first off taking dbol only is not a fuckin cycle, second all your gonna get off dbol is some water weight and some strength, and plus what is gonna happen is when you take the dbol you will pump up, but when you go home and go to bed and wake up your gonna wake up flat as hell, third you will lose probably 40% of the weight you gain, and next if you want to take steroids do the shit right, dbol only is not a cycle, like I said the only thing your gonna gain is a pump when you take the pill, after that your not gonna get shit, if you want to do a cylce this is a fuckin cycle here:

dbol
sustanon
deca
equipoise
test cypionate
finaplix

this is a fuckin cycle bro get the shit right!

CN1,
Down boy. Dbol only may not be a cycle, but I will pack on the pounds. And even if you don't keep it all you should be able to keep at least half, which is better than nothing.

dbol
sustanon
deca
equipoise
test cypionate
finaplix

That's a big variety, but if you need that much than so be it. I have made great gains on Dbol only. I do perfer to add some Test and maybe even some Tren, but New Jack doesn't have those options available to him. This board is for sharing info not ignorant bashing.

is it getting hot in here or is it just me...

hey bro, if you got decent results with a dbol only cycle, then more power to ya. Dbol doesn't produce ONLY water as some would have you believe. It definately puts on some muscle. Arimidex with your dbol, like 69 did, may be a good idea so you don't feel like crap when you deflate at the end of your cycle.

The issue is whether the amount you gain (at the end of the day a minimal amount) is worth the exposure to the side effects and the body's increased tolerance to gear. This board is pretty clear on its opinion of taking dbol only. That said, I've done this in the past and you will get stronger, but over the weeks following the dbol, the strength will subside. As long as you know what you're doing, go ahead.

OK Bro here is my take on it for what it is worth.

Dbol makes you hold water and hence you ''bloat'' and look big. If you get your diet, training and rest right then yes you will put on some quality muscle (not as much as a ''true'' cycle e.g. Decca, Sus & Dbol) but you will put on quality muscle.
Now when you come off the Dbol it is essential to complete Clomid therapy so as to restart your natural test production but you will also lose the extra water you are holding and the majority of the increased strength. You WILL however retain the quality muscle you have gained but with losing the water you do look physically smaller than when you were holding the water. So the statement ''you will lose all your gains'' is IMO false you will just be seeing the quality gains underneath the water.

Remeber whatever cycle / AS you take you need to get diet, training and rest correct as they are not muscle in a tab or amp.

As i have said this is my opinion and hope it helps with your understanding as it is your business if you do or do not want to inject and as you say that depends on your goals and your circumstances.

Wrongun!

Top Bottom