Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't take nyquil and drive. I was just nearly killed

WODIN said:
You didn't reinjure your hammy did you?

LOL. I just woke up. Thanks, I know you are one of the ones that knows and believes me. I couldn't put my sock on this morning because I couldn't bend my leg.

alien amp pharm said:
Oh yeah thanks.

They shouldn't have put the A and H so close together on the key board.

They're five keys apart!

Bitme, what were you doing taking Nyquil at work? That's what Dayquil is for. :)

hanselthecaretaker said:
They're five keys apart!

Bitme, what were you doing taking Nyquil at work? That's what Dayquil is for. :)

I can't take dayquil or anything with a stimulant in it. Totally fucks me up.
But so does this Nyquil, I'm still groggy and have been sleeping most of the day. I have blackouts from it.

digimon7068 said:
It's like 50% alcohol by volume. You can also get busted for driving while impaired. You're lucky. :)

Its 10%. But nonetheless whatever else is in it certainly does make you mega drowsy. When I'm sick I can count on it to put me out at night...

hooch said:
Its 10%. But nonetheless whatever else is in it certainly does make you mega drowsy. When I'm sick I can count on it to put me out at night...

I still haven't recuperated from the drowsiness. I was in another world for most of the day. Good stuff, but maybe too good. I just can't believe that I'm sick. It's pissing me off. By now, I normally would have kicked it.

Top Bottom